lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

What are your thoughts on Julian Drexler and Jordan Henderson? Either one worth getting? And what is their potential?

Draxler i would get, has the potential to be a very good player. Henderson hasn't lived up to the fee Liverpool paid for him, probably 90/91 potential and that's at a push.

Alright thanks. And what about Halilovic then? I know he had a lot of hype surrounding him a few months ago but I haven't been paying attention to him so not sure if he's linked with a move or not.

Got a frontline of Falcao, Aguero, Cavani, Huntelaar

and I got offered 5M and Hazard for Falcao (who in all honesty has been shocking for me, as a CF he scored 6 in 29 games)

my AM/W line up is Di Maria, Ozil, Reus, Messi, Eriksen and Thiago

I'm after selling Di Maria for cash because he too has been poor for me

So overall is Hazard and 5 a good enough deal to sell Falcao for based on my squad?

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Got a frontline of Falcao' date=' Aguero, Cavani, Huntelaar

and I got offered [b']5M and Hazard for Falcao[/b] (who in all honesty has been shocking for me, as a CF he scored 6 in 29 games)

So overall is Hazard and 5 a good enough deal to sell Falcao for based on my squad?

no, i would keep falcao, He is the best striker in the world

Got a frontline of Falcao' date=' Aguero, Cavani, Huntelaar

and I got offered [b']5M and Hazard for Falcao[/b] (who in all honesty has been shocking for me, as a CF he scored 6 in 29 games)

I think you could get a better offer for Falcao. As for his poor form, try switching up your tactics or something. I would personally keep him.

I think you could get a better offer for Falcao. As for his poor form' date=' try switching up your tactics or something. I would personally keep him.[/quote']

Seriously mate tried him in so many different line ups, even the guy I bought him off had the same problem so I'm giving up haha

Plus Cavani, Messi and Reus collectively tend to bang them in

I'm also getting little offers in my setup for Falcao and don't really wanna sell him for cash :(

Seriously mate tried him in so many different line ups' date=' even the guy I bought him off had the same problem so I'm giving up haha

Plus Cavani, Messi and Reus collectively tend to bang them in

I'm also getting little offers in my setup for Falcao and don't really wanna sell him for cash :([/quote']

If you really want to sell him then I would try to counteroffer for either Hazard and another player. Hazard and 5m is really underselling him.

If you really want to sell him then I would try to counteroffer for either Hazard and another player. Hazard and 5m is really underselling him.

Fair one man, gonna struggle to do that considering all his available players without TBs are all in positions I have covered.

Balls

Fair one man' date=' gonna struggle to do that considering all his available players without TBs are all in positions I have covered.

Balls[/quote']

You can always just play Cavani or Aguero instead of him for now. You don't have to be in a rush to sell him. He won't drop and I believe has a good chance of rising to 95.

Been offered Fofana and Knockeart for Nordtveit.

Accept/Reject?

Nordtveit for me

Should i swept bender or obi mikel with gundogan or maher? Or both?

I'd take both Gundogan and Maher!

:)

Thiago Silva or Ramires + David Luiz + 10 millions?

If you have plenty of depth I'd take Thiago Silva' date=' but otherwise Ramires + David Luiz are good to have.[/center']

So Mikel for Gundogan and Bender for Maher. I know gundogan get 91 today but when maher is going up?

Definitely take Gundogan' date=' and the other deal is very even, but I'd probably take Bender if it were a straight swap.[/center']

Go with Gundogan and Bender. Both very talented players who have been starting all season long for Borussia Dortmund.

I may did not explain myself right. I have bender and mikel in my squad.Know on my shortlist i have gundogan and maher but not enough money so i can only swap.Which one should i swept with or both. thanks mate

Definitely take Gundogan' date=' and the other deal is very even, but I'd probably take Bender if it were a straight swap.[/center']

gundogan team is unmanaged becasue borussia sold it to Rubin because he thought he is not good and maher is unmanaged with AZ.