Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

If he increase his value before the deal is accepted(during the offer period) the chairman may refuse your offer' date=' although when you made it at first place it was good. But once the offer is accepted even if he became from 2 to 20 million the deal will go through. That's my knowledge from similar experience.[/quote']
If the deal is accepted the player will be yours. If the player rise before the deal accepted then your offer will be rejected ;)

Just to say how it was' date=' it might help someone who will be in similar situation one day. I made a deal and next day he got +1, [b']after the rise[/b] deal still got accepted and now i have him. :)

The reason is probably because of the new rating system (I know before was always cancelled if his rating was changed after the offer), since we can't know who will they update next and it's fair that all deals get completed if we offer before the rise.

Lewa + 6 or Ibracadabra ?.

Ibra ' date=' dont let a game make you lose the best CF in the world

Shall I do the deal to buy Chiellini ?

Mascherano + Cuenca + 9m = Chiellini

Cuenca is at Ajax and dont play well , Mascherano an average defender , if money is not a problem go for Chiellini

Should I sell Luiz Gustavo? I think he will stay at 90 for now and his peak is 91(maybe 92' date=' but unlikely)[/size'], right?

Thanks

Sell him if he didn't mean much in your team, he improve this season but his chances are limited I think.

Trapp or Koval??

Trapp, has been good in Bundesliga this season.