Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Easily Ibra' date=' even if he is 31, he is keep scoring and will be higher rated than Lewa for a long long time.[/quote']
I prefer Ibra....Ibrahimovic for me is the best player after Messi and Ronaldo
Ibra' date=' BUT if he wants to add something to Lewa (a youngster), I'd to the deal, Lewandoski in Bayern can hit 95 IMO.[/quote']

Thanks to all for replys I see most of you chose one of best CF ever, before I ask you maties this, I allready do deal my Lewa and 6M. for legend player Ibracadabra. :D

Selling walker(with concern4) for 36¿ or is he going to rise¿ my rbs are valencia ' date=' juanfran ,ivanovic(i use him mostly as cb) danilo and carvajal and montoya. I would pretty much sell him , but im not 100 percent sure[/quote']

Keep Walker, sell Juanfran and cancel Walkers concerns.

I have the chance to buy Gotze for Neymar plus some cash' date=' should I go through with this deal?[/quote']

Gotze, Neymar is a deadweight until he moves to Europe.

Should I sell Luiz Gustavo? I think he will stay at 90 for now and his peak is 91(maybe 92' date=' but unlikely)[/size'], right?

Thanks

Gustavo plays at many positions. If you have players and need the money do it :)

I agree with you that his peak is 91 but when??

Shall I do the deal to buy Chiellini ?

Mascherano + Cuenca + 9m = Chiellini

Yessss... go for chiellini mate.. :D solid 94.. :D

Selling walker(with concern4) for 36¿ or is he going to rise¿ my rbs are valencia ' date=' juanfran ,ivanovic(i use him mostly as cb) danilo and carvajal and montoya. I would pretty much sell him , but im not 100 percent sure[/quote']

somehow i prefer to sell valencia & juanfran.. :D I'd prefer to keep walker.. :D

I have the chance to buy Gotze for Neymar plus some cash' date=' should I go through with this deal?[/quote']

go for Gotze for sure.. hopefully he will rise again... :D Neymar need to move to Europe to reach higher level.. :D

Trapp or Koval??

I'd say Trapp.. :D

Lewa + 6 or Ibracadabra ?.

Dont buy Lewan just because of the Hype.. :) Go for Ibra ... :D :D

Just pay off Walker to get rid of the concerns. He's the best option there IMO.

Yes do it - Gotze is world class and ahead of Neymar currently in terms of development

Trapp or Koval??

Trapp for me. Better GK

Shall I do the deal to buy Chiellini ?

Mascherano + Cuenca + 9m = Chiellini

Chiellini is solid at 94 and worth that deal.

Lewa + 6 or Ibracadabra ?.

Don't let the hype lose you Ibrahimovic for that deal.

Trapp was the best GK in this bundesliga season ' date=' go for him[/quote']

how sure are you that Trapp is better than the likes of Neuer, Weidenfeller and Ter Stegen?? :eek:

Im getting Podolski plus one of these players for Schurrle. Which should i get in order?

Barrada

Cabella

Fer

Sidibe

keep your Schurrle. he is moving to Chelsea next season.

Im getting Podolski plus one of these players for Schurrle. Which should i get in order?

Barrada

Cabella

Fer

Sidibe

Which Sidibe?

Dont give Cabella or Fer' date=' give Podolski and Barrada or Sidibe :) or just keep Pod hes great.[/color']

how sure are you that Trapp is better than the likes of Neuer' date=' Weidenfeller and Ter Stegen?? :eek:

keep your Schurrle. he is moving to Chelsea next season.[/quote']

Simply because he was.Trapp is the reason why Frankfurt was so high on the table.