Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Get Bastian definitely' date=' fantastic deal for you.[/quote']

That was quick, Since I have Thiago,Dembele,Fellaini,Gundogan,Alaba and Belhanda able to play in the centre of midfield, Bender may not get much game time...though I'm quite fond of him playing for Leverkusen. :(

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

i know i m posting this in the wrong section but there is no section for it i think.

I have a problem with lewandoski. I play him in his position f© in 4-3-3 and also other formation. I make him the target man too but he only misses shots or saved never scored. why?

I am selling Gervinho for 12 ' date=' I don't think he will become 90 again right ? and even if he becomes 90 he won't be 90+ , right ?[/quote']

Yes, he's a brainless idiot with the first touch of a donkey.

i know i m posting this in the wrong section but there is no section for it i think.

I have a problem with lewandoski. I play him in his position f© in 4-3-3 and also other formation. I make him the target man too but he only misses shots or saved never scored. why?

Because the SM match engine is corrupt, a farce and a joke.

Hello everyone,

Which side of the deal would you prefer:

Raul MEIRELES or Heung-Min SON and Nélson OLIVEIRA.

There was roumors about Son sending him to Dortmund or Tottenham, being one of the 10 best young tallents playing in Europe or smth. Is there any true or he's just hyped kid? Becouse Meireles made pretty nice game yesterday and I'm sure he can keep his 91 for quite long.

Cheers!

Guys' date=' should I sell Sokratis Papastapolos and Lars Bender to get Schweinsteiger? Or I can use the money to get Strootman instead?[/quote']

Schweinsteiger. Super great player.

My Isco for Higuain' date=' would you do it?[/quote']

Of course Higuain. His scoring record is a real deal mate.

I am selling Gervinho for 12 ' date=' I don't think he will become 90 again right ? and even if he becomes 90 he won't be 90+ , right ?[/quote']

Gervinho has been so-so. Not sure if he can really be a good player. He is such an unpredictable player for giving great performance for 2-3 games then bad game for 5-6 games. Sell him and I don't think your squad will be much affected.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Would you sell Mavinga for 6 millions or will he rise soon? I have him in a competitive setup' date=' I have a little team and he doesn't start for me so I could sell him and get a new LB backup and some other players in order to have more depth[/quote']

he will raise further , i would keep him one more season at least

Hello everyone' date='

Which side of the deal would you prefer:

Raul MEIRELES or Heung-Min SON and Nélson OLIVEIRA.

There was roumors about Son sending him to Dortmund or Tottenham, being one of the 10 best young tallents playing in Europe or smth. Is there any true or he's just hyped kid? Becouse Meireles made pretty nice game yesterday and I'm sure he can keep his 91 for quite long.

Cheers![/quote']

Anyone?

10 chars

Luis Fernandinho + Yaroslav Rakytskiy or Gun ?.

easy gundogan

Oh yea Shweiny all the way :)

I have a new one! just got the following offer:

I get Ronaldo

I give Varane + Pedro...

This is actually a tought one' date=' i would do it immediately in real life but in SM i don't know![/quote']

dont even think about it , Ronaldo

Anyone?

10 chars

Go for Son and Oliveira , Son is in his way to Dortmund