Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Verthongen or Bonucci?

If take Vertonghen

I looked back over this thread and saw that most people would choose Serge Aurier over Jon Aurtenetxe. Is this still the case?

I would yes.

Thank you all' date='repped.

Also:Vidal or De Rossi? I think that Vidal is the smart choise,but...[/quote']

Vidal. Younger and simply better this season IMO

Would a swap of M'Vila for Soldado and 5m be fair? I have M'Vila and he's moved to a club that limits his ability in my opinion' date=' I was hoping he'd move to a top team as he was of lots of promise.

Soldado may be older but he's the same rating and is likely to increase I think? A short term buy if it is worth getting.

Soldado deserves a rise IMO. And M'Vila's chances of a rise are certainly stagnating at least whilst he's in Russia

my valdes for buffon

Gigi.

Lens' date=' Mirallas or Vela?

I have Ádrian Lopez. Very stuck on what to do? Who should I get or should I keep Lopez?[/quote']

1.Vela

2.Lens

3.Mirallas.

I looked back over this thread and saw that most people would choose Serge Aurier over Jon Aurtenetxe. Is this still the case?

Sure Serge are better.

Verthongen or Bonucci?

You cant go wrong with either of them 93+ for both of them my pick would be Belgian player.

Verthongen or Bonucci?

Easily Bonucci. Vertonghen slightly above average at best. His scoring record doesn't determine that he is a good defender.

Varane + 10 or Juan Mata ?.

Both huge talent but Mata would be the better bet in the meantime

Would u swap Muniain and Verthonghen for Mata. They are or will be all starters. How is Mata doing anyway' date=' I don t really follow English league so much.[/quote']

I'd certainly do it to get Mata. Vertonghen is a good defender no doubt it but Muniain has had a bad season with Athletic (put it down to his position change) whereas Mata has been absolutely outstanding for the entire season. Was one of the main contenders for POTY and is in the TOTY.

Varane + 10 or Juan Mata ?.

Mata

Verthongen or Bonucci?

Bonucci.

Would u swap Muniain and Verthonghen for Mata. They are or will be all starters. How is Mata doing anyway' date=' I don t really follow English league so much.[/quote']

Like others said, Mata.

Thomas Müller or Gareth Bale? I know who I prefer but still :P

I prefer Mueller to be honest, think everyone will going for Bale though :P

Guys, I have the following youths:

BALDIVIESO, MauricioSINCLAIR, JeromeRABIOT, AdrienLUKAKU, JordanGÓMEZ, JulioTASSI, LorenzoBENZIA, YassineYEŞIL, SamedMAZÁN, RóbertBARBA, FedericoNANGIS, LennyHENRÍQUEZ, ÁngeloMASCIA, JuanRODRÍGUEZ, Leandro

Are there any that I should sell or should I retain? Looking to buy at least one or 2 more good players for my first team. :)

Thomas Müller or Gareth Bale? I know who I prefer but still :P

Bale considering you are a Tottenham fan. But I feel to be honest. I rate Muller better right now due to the way his club is playing and with Pep joining, Muller can be something special. :)