Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Just a quick poser if anyone can help. I made a deal where I was selling David Villa and getting Mutu and Melo plus cash in return. Now the Fiorentina manager has cancelled the deal and offered me Montolivo and Mutu plus cash. I just wanted to ask if this was as good a deal or could I get better elsewhere by pitching deals to other managers who have players id like (ie Chelsea Drogba and Mikel say)

thanks

Id Keep Villa If I Was You Hes Class ... But If You Could Get Essien And Drogba For Villa Thats Fair :rolleyes: But Mutu Isnt That Good Imo But Melo Is Good As Far As I Know So

Hope I Helped

Thanks

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Just a quick poser if anyone can help. I made a deal where I was selling David Villa and getting Mutu and Melo plus cash in return. Now the Fiorentina manager has cancelled the deal and offered me Montolivo and Mutu plus cash. I just wanted to ask if this was as good a deal or could I get better elsewhere by pitching deals to other managers who have players id like (ie Chelsea Drogba and Mikel say)

thanks

I Think You Should Acept IMO

Cos Mutu Is Still A Class Striker.

And Montilvio Is Gonna Rise To About 92 Next Changes Cos Hes A Regular At Fiorentina .

So IMO Acept :)

Melo He Said Not Montolivo :D

thanks

Off topic, but Haha something is going on eh?:P:rolleyes:

Marseille have made an offer to Aston Villa for Carlos CUELLAR of £6' date='000,000 plus Renato CIVELLI and Sylvain WILTORD what should i do i am villa[/quote']

No dont do it.it is a big mistake(To me :D).if you do it you lose A future 90+ defender.Try get a better deal for him. ;)

Aston Villa have made a counter offer to Marseille for Carlos CUELLAR of £4' date='000,000 plus Vitorino HILTON and Julien RODRIGUEZ that is all i will do for him as you said he is a 90 and could rise[/quote']

the players whom you offered are still not good enough.they are too old.but it is your choice.personally i would keep him.but if you are selling for that price.Plus it is a GC.then worse.Dont do it.Maybe increase the price to 1Mil plus mandana or you get Ben afra in the deal. ;)

I've received offer of £8million for Javier Pastore. Should I do this deal?

I think he went to Palermo (in real life) but not sure how good he is.

8Mil thats quite a big amount,but do you need him???Cosidering he went to palermo,he wont play very good football there,so do it.

8Mil thats quite a big amount' date='but do you need him???Cosidering he went to palermo,he wont play very good football there,so do it.[/quote']

Lol are you nuts or bananas? Palermo have one of the best reputation for developing youths - Cavani, Kjaer and possibly Bertolo and Pastore too.

I'll keep Pastore anyway, unless you need the cash desperately. He's been linked with Manchester United just about one month ago if I'm not wrong.

Lol are you nuts or bananas? Palermo have one of the best reputation for developing youths - Cavani' date=' Kjaer and possibly Bertolo and Pastore too.

I'll keep Pastore anyway, unless you need the cash desperately. He's been linked with Manchester United just about one month ago if I'm not wrong.[/quote']

he is but maybe i am crazy.i am a little bit crazy after having 2 40degress fever and went to hospital 2 times,my brian cells might have died.thus i am crazy :D

Out of the two, which of the two strikers would you purchase?

Aguero or David Villa?

Besides either of them, I have Pato, Henry, Raul, V.Persie, Benzema, Mutu and Milito. I'm looking to sell two of the strikers, and purchase either Aguero or Villa. Who would you prefer?

Ibrahimovic is also available.

ive can get kaka in a brand new set up for my barcelona' date='after a bit of haggling this deal tempts me what do you think?

henry and abidal plus 35million = kaka[/quote']

The deal is good providing you have cover, you could change your formation and then use Kaka as AM, as long as you can replace Abidal, its a great deal :)

Out of the two' date=' which of the two strikers would you purchase?

Aguero or David Villa?

Besides either of them, I have Pato, Henry, Raul, V.Persie, Benzema, Mutu and Milito. I'm looking to sell two of the strikers, and purchase either Aguero or Villa. Who would you prefer?

Ibrahimovic is also available.[/quote']

I'd sell on Raul, and V.Persie,

The rest are safe at there current ratings or can only go higher.

Raul well be around at Real for a while, but it looks as if youth is taking centre stage (Benzema ,Higuain etc) and I think hes rating will slowly drop.

V.Persie is good, but i think 93 is his cap, he would have to have an outstanding season to increase. He is a 92/93 rated player, and will find it hard to go higher, being 25, you will get good cash for him and allow you to buy a new striker.

I personally would buy David Villa, a 96, Hes not old, and at 27 has alot left in him. Aguero is young but would need to imrpove or move away from Athletico to rise.

Hope i help you both :)

I have had a counter offer to my terry offer in a good EC with alot of managers.

This is the deal i got countered:

Terry =£24.0M + Kolo TOURE

Any good for me? (I would be the one getting Terry)

Yup, Kolo Toure has been linked with moves away from Arsenal and Sucks IMO, On the other hand Terry is rock solid at 95. ;)

Get Terry.:)

I have had a counter offer to my terry offer in a good EC with alot of managers.

This is the deal i got countered:

Terry =£24.0M + Kolo TOURE

Any good for me? (I would be the one getting Terry)

Definete deal,

Terry is safe on 95, and will not drop.

Toure is not that good, and wont rise any time soon, if he moves out of Arsenal hell find it hard to improve and Terry is a much better player :)