• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Kroos+Dante or Fabregas?

Bastian+Dante or Fabregas?

Kroos+Alaba or Fabregas?

Bastian+Alaba or Fabregas?

If you are the left side, than I would say you should keep your players. If you have Fabregas, than I would sell him for Schweinsteiger and Dante.

If you have Fabregas, you should be Barcelona and these two players should be useful in your team.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Pierre Hojbjerg' date=' Phitzgerald mbaka, or Simeone Amelotti, which is better for the long run?[/quote']

I would go with Pierre Hobjerg. Already played some matches for the first Bayern München team, and is a player that under Guardiola, could play even more. One of the best danish talents.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Is it worth spending 12 M for Heung Min Son? Is he going to move this summer? what can his potential be?

I think yes. Heung Min Son is a great youngster who is also been linked with Borussia Dortmund as a replacement for Mario Gotze. If he doesn't move to Dortmund, he may go to Tottenham, where with Andre Villas-Boas he has a big fan of him.

Xavi or 40mill + Shaqiri + Chicarito?

Cash isn't much use tbh

PS.. errr' date=' sort of need replies quickly :o[/quote']

I would say much depends on your actual team. If you got a good team and don't really need Xavi than get Shaqiri, Chicarito and the cash. If you want a team for the future than get the duo, if not, than keep Xavi. For at least 1-2 seasons he should keep his rating.

My Adrian Lopez or Vincente Guaita ?.

It depends on your team. If you got a good goalkeeper than keep Adrian Lopez. If you need a good goalkeeper, than get Guaita. Guaita is been linked with a move to Barcelona as a replacement of Victor Valdes, but nothing is official yet. At Valencia he isn't getting much time, because of Diego Alves.

Adrian Lopez has been linked with Arsenal, and maybe he could move to London. He has played a good season this term, third striker at Atletico Madrid, after Falcao and Diego Costa.

Anyone knows hows Marco Van Ginkel been doing? Just took over Dortmund and I plan to swap him for my Schieber + 2.2 mil. Would that be a good deal?

I would get van Ginkel. He is a huge talent' date=' and should raise. One of the best players in Netherlands.

BŁASZCZYKOWSKI or khedira

Khedira for me. He is a fantastic midfielder. Should really raise at least +1, one of the best midfielders of Real Madrid.

Please rank in order: Wollscheid' date=' Pereira Maicon, Astori, Medel, Chedjou.[/quote']

Wollscheid, Astori, Maicon, Chedjou, Medel