Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should I trade my Christiano Ronaldo for David Villa and David Silva?

awesome deal imo.

Silva would be an ideal replacement for ronaldo - the only better winger in the game is ribery. Being an AM/LM also means that u can play him in the middle as well as the flanks.

Villa is amongst the best forwards in the world and his rating is safe.

i reckon silva has the ability to go up in the long run as well.

cheers

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

hi guys i need some help my new season starts 2nite but ive not had the money to but the quality players i need so was thinking of buying 1 or 2 youngsters which 1s should i most try to buy from this list

SEARS, Freddie FFwd West Ham United 19 80 £2.2M £2.0M

MANCIENNE, Michael D-DMDef/DM Fluminense 21 84 £4.0M £4.8M

GIBBS, Kieran LB-LMLB/LM Cerro Porteño 19 82 £3.1M £3.9M tb

EVERTON, Cardoso AM-LMAM/LM Flamengo 20 82 £3.1M £3.1M UnKno

CABRERA, Leandro CB-LBCB/LB Defensor Sporting 18 78 £1.4M £1.4M

DOUGLAS COSTA, de Souza AMAM Grêmio 18 78 £1.4M £1.2M UnKn

hi guys i need some help my new season starts 2nite but ive not had the money to but the quality players i need so was thinking of buying 1 or 2 youngsters which 1s should i most try to buy from this list

SEARS' date=' Freddie FFwd West Ham United 19 80 £2.2M £2.0M

DOUGLAS COSTA, de Souza AMAM Grêmio 18 78 £1.4M £1.2M UnKn[/quote']

Douglas Costa definately. A lot of bug clubs after him, very very talented.

SEARS' date=' Freddie FFwd West Ham United 19 80 £2.2M £2.0M

DOUGLAS COSTA, de Souza AMAM Grêmio 18 78 £1.4M £1.2M UnKn[/quote']

i doubt mancienne would play much next season, considering that ancoletti has a fetish for old players (look at milan).

gibbs would be a good buy as he is the first choice backup for clichy and has just signed a long term deal with arsenal.

douglas costa would be great as well, he is pretty much of a potential player rather than a player that would go up by a lot in the next rating change.

cheers

Luisao (90) the Brazilian and Pablo Aimar (90) for my Ruud Van Nistelrooy ?

Both will be backup and also will Aimar stay a Winger ?

I wont do that deal for van Nistelrooy, I mean, 2 old 90 rated(s) for a 95? Granted, RVN aint young, but still.......Straight reject for me. However low RVN can drop, he wont drop too much, and will still remain one of the game's highest rated fowards, given the rarity of fowards. You would receive much better deals for him than this. Besides, Portugese league aint the greatest league, Both Luisao and Aimar can only drop in rating. And Real Mad has a strong and squad with loads of depth? (30 91)

Not too sure about Aimar staying as a winger (most prob)

In his 22 games, he featured 11 times in the middle, LM 5 times, and 4 times up front.

Huh' date=' didn't know a chairman does that.......thougth they just looked at the values and/or ratings.[/quote']

I've tried to get rid of Cannavaro twice but both times blocked by the chairman. SMFA has now blocked it but I sent a support ticket. I also tried to get Giggs on a short term basis but my chairman kept blocking it too.

Udinese have made an offer to Bordeaux for Fernando CAVENAGHI of £2' date='000,000 plus Antonio DI NATALE

im bordeaux and have the original strickers.

need a answer asap will di natale keep his raiting[/quote']

I think you should deffo do this deal.

Di Natale has kepy 93 for a while so why should it suddenly change now?

that is a great deal for Cavenghi although he is a good player.

Do this deal.

Luisao (90) the Brazilian and Pablo Aimar (90) for my Ruud Van Nistelrooy ?

Both will be backup and also will Aimar stay a Winger ?

I wouldnt do this deal.

I think you could get better players for Van Nistelrooy.

VN has had a quiet season last season which effected his rating, it might effect him alot more unless he starts playing again.

However you could get a better deal for a 95 striker.

Guest Football8

;669617']I wouldnt do this deal.

I think you could get better players for Van Nistelrooy.

VN has had a quiet season last season which effected his rating' date=' it might effect him alot more unless he starts playing again.

However you could get a better deal for a 95 striker.[/quote']

It's in a GC and Ashley Young and Cuellar didn't go through for him.

Can you think of 2 ratings with ages that could go through ?

i have adebayor' date=' amauri, suarez, cavani and mbokani for a GC lyon.

Should i buy Gomez for Suarez + Cavani ?

just counter offered Suarez and raul garcia CM 91.[/quote']

Gomez really disapointed me in the Euro's but he is class in the Bundesliga and I think he'll be very good for Bayern.

Suarez is awesome, but don't know much about Cavani..

I'd do either of them out of Suarez and Raul Garcia/Suarez and Cavani :)

Manchester United have made an offer to Liverpool for Albert RIERA of £3' date='000,000 plus Antonio VALENCIA

It's in an English Championship..

I'm pretty stuck.. :o

Help, will be rewarded :)[/quote']

I presume you are the one with Riera. If so, I think I would go through with that deal, although I would ask for a bit more money. I'm not sure the overall worth of that deal, but you might be able to get up to £7-8m in cash if you asked nicely.

I think the main reason I would do it is because Valencia is a better player than Riera in my book. Riera had a half-decent first season at Liverpool, but he never really amazed me. He's a steady player, but I don't see him improving on his current rating unless his form and performances improve. Valencia, on the other hand, is rather underrated. Some question his big price tag, but I thnk he will prove to be a good signing for United. Obviously, he has big shoes to fill thanks to the departure of Ronaldo, but I think he will surprise many this season and really progress as a talent. Providing United remain challengers for the title and competetive in Europe (which they should do), I'd expect Valencia to be rewarded with a rise at some point this season, depending on how often he figures of course. A rise to 90 is likely, in my opinion, and another rise to 91 would certainly not be out of the question if things go his way.

TBH i dunno, id probably do a cheeky counter off including welbeck :D

lol, but if ya wanna mix things up id do it, put it this way it wont harm your squad what ever you do :) both players are good, one has age on his side, one is rated higher, personally id rather have valencia than riera