Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

potential of Opa N'guette?

He can rise more this summer? I don't see play

Must I buy him?

You're talking about a player that rose +3 less then 3 months ago. He has since played even more and scored goals. I'd say another +3 is not out of the question tho a +2 would be more likely. I can see him rise even further come next season so if you're looking 6-8 months from now' date=' I'd buy him now and wait for the next rise.[/center']

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

The wise ' date=' sane part of me says DO IT .

[b']But the insane one says no, i believe he has the potential to be at the height of Ronaldo and Messi [/b].

I am Bale biased that's why i won't do it , but the wise decision is yes do it .

Depends on you.

Peace out B)

Not sure if you trolling or...really insane

Should l swap my Raul Meireless for Pogba ?

What are the chances of Pogba to get a +3 (like many others)?

Not even a snowballs chance in hell of a +3 but he'll nevertheless sit on a 90ish rating come next season.

GET POGBA!

Afellay + Tello for Farfan?

Cheers

Afellay has been injured for the better part of the season as far as I'm aware and was regarded a massive supertalent before joining Barca' date=' and I've said it all along, he should never have gone to Barca, it halted his entire career and he has stagnated in his development. So whilst I see Afellay as a high rated "bonus" player in this deal, I'd take Tello over Farfan as Tello will most likely be up roudnabout Farfans rating before long.[/center']

Competitive Forum EC all starters

Would you do gotze + murallas or lacina Traore for aubayemang + pizsczek + yaya.

I'd take Gotze alone over Aubamayeng+Piszczek+Yaya easily.Yaya is sooooooooo overrated IMO.Gotze+Mirallas easily..Mirallas is damn good aswell