Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My Boateng' date=' Turan and Ba (two of them) for Javi Martinez[/color']

I would give Turan and Ba for Javi Martinez... because in summer a good striker will go to Chelsea so Ba will be probably a sub while Boateng is an important player for Milan in my opinion...

EDIT : i see that is Jerome Boateng not KPB... but still Turan + Ba for me

Which Boateng mate?

Jerome' date=' I offered Boateng and Rakitskiy (I think he could rise to 90) for Javi. But He wants two of either Turan, Ba (will rise I think), Boateng (could rise) or Henrik Mhkitaryan (should rise as well).[/color']

Jerome' date=' I offered Boateng and Rakitskiy (I think he could rise to 90) for Javi. But He wants two of either Turan, Ba (will rise I think), Boateng (could rise) or Henrik Mhkitaryan (should rise as well).[/color']

I'd give Ba+Jerome...

My problem with Mkhitaryan is how much higher can he rise at Shakthar? No doubting his ability.

Ba could rise, however will he be first choice next season? I doubt it, he hasn't been first choice this season and expect Chelsea to spend on a CF.

Turan, I really like him however with the impending departure of Falcao (I so hope it falls through or he has a change of heart, that is a different story) are Atletico going to be as good this season as last? If/when Falcao goes where will Atletico look to strengthen after buying a CF to keep them in the hunt of regular UCL football and subsequently ratings increases.

Boateng is a must keep for me out of the four you mention. Ba is one I would use in the part/ex, it is then up to you really to decide whether Mkhitaryan will peak higher or will Turan.

Edit: However if he will take Rakytskiy with Ba then that is the way to go.

Eriksen or oscar which guy should I buy????:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I really like Eriksen. If his move to Dortmund materialises (looking more and more likely) then you would imagine his rating can increase. He certainly has the ability.

Right now, Oscar is better for SM, but in three months, it might be different depending on which club Eriksen plays for. IMO, Eriksen is better than Oscar

right now oscar

when eriksen moves to a good league/club then i will say him

I really like Eriksen. If his move to Dortmund materialises (looking more and more likely) then you would imagine his rating can increase. He certainly has the ability.

Right now' date=' Oscar is better for SM, but in three months, it might be different depending on which club Eriksen plays for. IMO, Eriksen is better than Oscar[/quote']

ok guys currently oscar is best so i will be prefering oscar then.Thank you all for your suppport:D:D