Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

He's been back from injury since December and it wasn't such an awful injury either.

Are u sure? He had a dislocation of bones (i don't know hot to say it in english) and this is TERRIBLE for a defender.

Check his stats before and after the injury.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Are u sure? He had a dislocation of bones (i don't know hot to say it in english) and this is TERRIBLE for a defender.

Check his stats before and after the injury.

He is back, been benched several times and subbed in.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s)

He is back' date=' been benched several times and subbed in.[/quote']

real football is not like this game. If a player suffers an injury, he does not heal from day to day. Losing even one month of training means ruin a season, it makes no sense to read about some on-line database statistics, those are just numbers, but must be interpreted in the right way.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Dea

real football is not like this game. If a player suffers an injury' date=' he does not heal from day to day. Losing even one month of training means ruin a season, it makes no sense to read about some on-line database statistics, those are just numbers, but must be interpreted in the right way.[/quote']

I reckon that .

Peace out B)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Dea

real football is not like this game. If a player suffers an injury' date=' he does not heal from day to day. Losing even one month of training means ruin a season, it makes no sense to read about some on-line database statistics, those are just numbers, but must be interpreted in the right way.[/quote']

Then why wasn't Gotze's season ruined after he suffered a much worse injury?

Mate, he has started 4 games since returning, so we know he is capable of starting games, but he hasnt been starting much. Lots of players get injured & return and play like usual but he isnt. Mangala & Otamendi will continue to start next season I think.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Put my Messi on the transfer list, some of you may have read a few pages back and saw that I got offered Ronaldo and Ramos for him.

I've left it at the moment to see what other offers I've got, and so far, these are the offers;

Ronaldo & Ramos. - Nothing else to say.

37M, RvP & David Silva. - RvP is too old for my liking, for SM. Other notable players include Kompany, Joe Hart and Wilshire. Could maybe include one of them instead of RvP for extra cash?

20M, Rooney & Gomez. - Other notable players; Bale, Thiago Silva, Chiellini, Kroos.

50M, Valencia & Carrick. - No other players I want, won't accept.

What should I do? :confused: :confused:

Put my Messi on the transfer list' date=' some of you may have read a few pages back and saw that I got offered Ronaldo and Ramos for him.

I've left it at the moment to see what other offers I've got, and so far, these are the offers;

Ronaldo & Ramos. - Nothing else to say.

37M, RvP & David Silva. - RvP is too old for my liking, for SM. Other notable players include Kompany, Joe Hart and Wilshire. Could maybe include one of them instead of RvP for extra cash?

20M, Rooney & Gomez. - Other notable players; Bale, Thiago Silva, Chiellini, Kroos.

What should I do? :confused: :confused:[/quote']

Accept Ronaldo & Ramos now! Thats pretty much like you arent losing anything but gaining a quality CB. Messi is better than Ronny but he wont drop for years scoring like he is.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Who is Hachim Mastour? Is he good ?

He is a young teen playing for Ac Milan youngsters....

he has a lot of technical skills and he is considered to be very promising for the future.

At the moment there is nothing more to say. He isn't on the database because ha hasn't played any minute in Ac Milan official matches (also because of his age).

In my opinion (I'm an Ac Milan fan) he is just a very skilled player that have to prove himself in real football.

For me at the moment he is more a "juggler" than a football player...

In the future we will see if he will be able to grow up in a good way an mantain what people expect from him.

Anyway you can find a specific thread on him in the proper section of this forume "Player talent scout"

Hope I helped

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

great talent :)

yUf6z-AZoBs

He is a young teen playing for Ac Milan youngsters....

he has a lot of technical skills and he is considered to be very promising for the future.

At the moment there is nothing more to say. He isn't on the database because ha hasn't played any minute in Ac Milan official matches (also because of his age).

In my opinion (I'm an Ac Milan fan) he is just a very skilled player that have to prove himself in real football.

For me at the moment he is more a "juggler" than a football player...

In the future we will see if he will be able to grow up in a good way an mantain what people expect from him.

Anyway you can find a specific thread on him in the proper section of this forume "Player talent scout"

Hope I helped

Thanks mates :)

Accept Ronaldo & Ramos now! Thats pretty much like you arent losing anything but gaining a quality CB. Messi is better than Ronny but he wont drop for years scoring like he is.

Blocked by the SMFA :(. Did seem quite a big offer ^.^

Question now is, it's obviously not worth swapping Messi for just Ronaldo. Messi is younger and rated higher. So...

37M, RvP & David Silva. - RvP is too old for my liking, for SM. Other notable players include Kompany, Joe Hart and Wilshire. Could maybe include one of them instead of RvP for extra cash? I know the MCFC manager has at-least 106M because his original offer for Messi was 106M.