lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ok guys. I am having a nightmare with this deal:

ribery + Robben + Lahm + Muller + Kroos + Javi Martinez

FOR

fabregas + lewadonski + Alaba + Gundogan + Schweinstieger

Which side is better' date=' red or blue? [/quote']

The red side, is more established and will give you higher ratings in the short term especially if Bayerns core win the champions league.

Only weak link is Robben

Blue side, is more towards potential

Fabregas hasnt impressed much, Lewa will rise so will alaba, Gundogan can rise in long term, Schweiny can rise to 95.

Having said that, I would take red side if your in it for short term.

aguero is 24 do got 5 more years on van persie i still not sure what to do anyone got any advice for this deal?

RVP 50/50 to rise to 96 after this season title win

Aguero is the more long term player, and would need premier league win + City to do will in champions league for a 95 to happen.

To be honest,this could go either way, With fergie retiring united can slump, and City dont look that convincing this season, and no one can really tell how they can do next season especially with a new manager.

Based on that i would go with RVP could be 96, and I am sure he can keep a 95 for a few years to come.

I suppose I can Loan out Nastasic' date=' because i am keen on his development and he seems a sure starter for City. Some have said on the forum he might be on track for a +2, But im not sure after yesterdays cup final.

If you can get one CB out of Bonucci or Subotic who would you get ?

Will either get a +1 to 92 ?

Again, would giving David Luiz for either Bonnuci or Subotic be a bad move ?

Because David Luiz looks like one of the main guys at chelsea.[/quote']

Id still give Luiz for Bonucci, Im just not too convinced with Luiz defensively still. Bonucci also starts for Italy who Id say are stronger than Brazil right now, they got into the Euro final before and Bonucci was involved all the way throughout that tournament.

Ok guys. I am having a nightmare with this deal:

ribery + Robben + Lahm + Muller + Kroos + Javi Martinez

FOR

fabregas + lewadonski + Alaba + Gundogan + Schweinstieger

Which side is better' date=' red or blue? [/quote']

Id take the blue side.

De rossi or Pedro' date=' please add reasons why?[/quote']

Pedro while he is younger, and playing for a high rated team.

Podoski for Neustader + Matuidi and £6M is what i counter' date=' and its accepted.

What rating will Roman get at the end of the season? is he a better option than Ruffier?[/color']

Yes, he is. Neustädter should rise. 89 would be well deserved, and not per say his max.

Should I sell Handanovic for Baumann + Capoue or Baumann + Benatia or keep him?
:)

Depth is an attractive prospect for me' date=' but not a necessity[/center']

Keep Handanovic :). He is honestly the reason why Inter even get points at times. This guy is just very unlucky he has to play with the gruesome defense we have. He can easily become a 92 rated keeper in the future.

Should I sell Handanovic for Baumann + Capoue or Baumann + Benatia or keep him?
:)

Depth is an attractive prospect for me' date=' but not a necessity[/center']

This depends on the team you got, and the other goalkeeper you got. Handanovic is a great goalkeeper but here on soccermanager there are better ones. Baumann is a young great football prospect with a bright future ahead of him, second best goalkeeper of the season after Manuel Neuer in Germany, and this, in a team like Freiburg, with a very young defence.

Capoue and Benatia are both great players, almost same age. Benatia is linked with Napoli and Capoue with Paris Saint-Germain and Arsenal.

I would go with Baumann and Capoue, due to his more positions flexibility.

This depends on the team you got' date=' and the other goalkeeper you got. Handanovic is a great goalkeeper but here on soccermanager there are better ones. Baumann is a young great football prospect with a bright future ahead of him, second best goalkeeper of the season after Manuel Neuer in Germany, and this, in a team like Freiburg, with a very young defence.

Capoue and Benatia are both great players, almost same age. Benatia is linked with Napoli and Capoue with Paris Saint-Germain and Arsenal.

I would go with Baumann and Capoue, due to his more positions flexibility.[/quote']

2nd best GK was Trapp pal

This depends on the team you got' date=' and the other goalkeeper you got. Handanovic is a great goalkeeper but here on soccermanager there are better ones. Baumann is a young great football prospect with a bright future ahead of him, second best goalkeeper of the season after Manuel Neuer in Germany, and this, in a team like Freiburg, with a very young defence.

I would go with Baumann and Capoue, due to his more positions flexibility.[/quote']

baumann played awful, check his stats, and he let in so many goals.

baumann played awful' date=' check his stats, and he let in so many goals.[/quote']

Baumann only conceded 38 goals which isn't awful considering Freiburg's defence.Not going to say that Ter Stegen who's a lot better let 43 goals but that is because of Gladbach's defence.Baumann is a good GK

Baumann only conceded 38 goals which isn't awful considering Freiburg's defence.Not going to say that Ter Stegen who's a lot better let 43 goals but that is because of Gladbach's defence.Baumann is a good GK

oh... i have proven myself wrong.

2nd best GK was Trapp pal

I am sorry but due to the stats, Baumann has conceded 38 goals in 33 matches, with 13 clean sheats, and Trapp has 37 goals in 26 matches, with only 6 clean sheats.

If you see the average rating Baumann has an average rating of 2,9 and Trapp and average rating of 2,5.

But due to the average rating, I have got to say that Baumann has the same one as Manuel Neuer.

So I think I am right when I said that he is second best goalkeeper in Germany.

I am sorry but due to the stats' date=' Baumann has conceded 38 goals in 33 matches, with 13 clean sheats, and Trapp has 37 goals in 26 matches, with only 6 clean sheats.

If you see the average rating Baumann has an average rating of 2,9 and Trapp and average rating of 2,5.

But due to the average rating, I have got to say that Baumann has the same one as Manuel Neuer.

So I think I am right when I said that he is second best goalkeeper in Germany.[/quote']

2nd best GK in germnay in my opnion is Zieler.