Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Morning all!

Emergency help needed very fast :D

-Draxler or Sturridge (mid-term)?

-Ljajic or Icardi or Cuadrado (mid term)?

Thanks!

I like Draxler but I would have to say Sturridge in that one.

Ljajic started scoring late on this season if he continues that streak next season he will surely get decent rise(S) but Cuadrado would be my choice, great prospect for mid term.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Benteke or Jackson Martinez' date=' who has the best future and what sort of max ratings do you think they could achieve?[/quote']

Depends where Bentekkers moves (if he does) at curent clubs - Martinez. Overall player ability - Benteke.

Toni Kroos or Marek Hamsik? can only get one of them.

Kroos' date=' will be 93 soon.

And Kovacic or Marquinhos?

Kovacic.

Morning all!

Emergency help needed very fast :D

-Draxler or Sturridge (mid-term)?

-Ljajic or Icardi or Cuadrado (mid term)?

Thanks!

Sturridge & Cuadrado.

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Adriano Correia (10 mln), Osvaldo (12 mln) and Defoe (6 mln) are worth to buying? Is a competitive custom setup and I could buying these players for cash. I'm a original Real Madrid, so they would not be starters but a large team is good in my opinion, and if I buy Osvaldo I could swap Higuain with a great defender or midfielder (Yaya Toure for example). Cash is not useless, but not very important. Sorry for my english. :P

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Adriano Correia (10 mln)' date=' Osvaldo (12 mln) and Defoe (6 mln) are worth to buying? Is a competitive custom setup and I could buying these players for cash. [u']I'm a original Real Madrid[/u], so they would not be starters but a large team is good in my opinion, and if I buy Osvaldo I could swap Higuain with a great defender or midfielder (Yaya Toure for example). Cash is not useless, but not very important. Sorry for my english. :P

I would buy Osvaldo and Adriano...

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Adriano Correia (10 mln)' date=' Osvaldo (12 mln) and Defoe (6 mln) are worth to buying? Is a competitive custom setup and I could buying these players for cash. [u']I'm a original Real Madrid[/u], so they would not be starters but a large team is good in my opinion, and if I buy Osvaldo I could swap Higuain with a great defender or midfielder (Yaya Toure for example). Cash is not useless, but not very important. Sorry for my english. :P

you don't need them but you can buy Adriano and then sell him if it is competitive setup then you will find someone offering a lot of cash or good player for a 91 rated player and try to swap Higuain for a better forward

buy all of them , all are realy cheap

Need to look for CM players who have 91+ potential. Looking away from maybe more obvious/hyped ones likes Pogba' date=' Veratti, Kondogbia, Strootman etc. Throw some names at me![/quote']

Maher , Clasie , Praet

Need to look for CM players who have 91+ potential. Looking away from maybe more obvious/hyped ones likes Pogba' date=' Veratti, Kondogbia, Strootman etc. Throw some names at me![/quote']

Apart from the 3 steauaseka mentioned, Ruben Pardo, Tonny Vilhena, Koke, Goretzka, Kovacic, Ginkel are some very good young CM I can name off the top of my head.

EDIT: If you're not just looking at players who're under 21, Illarramendi would be another very good signing.

Apart from the 3 steauaseka mentioned' date=' Ruben Pardo, Tonny Vilhena, Koke, Goretzka, Kovacic, Ginkel are some very good young CM I can name off the top of my head.

EDIT: If you're not just looking at players who're under 21, Illarramendi would be another very good signing.[/quote']

Thanks!

Yes have already got him. Definitely looking for people over 21 as well.. People like Illarra who are more under the radar