• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

benzema or mata.From these two players which one should I buy:rolleyes::rolleyes:???

I think you should get Mata. Benzema only scores occasionally and Mata' date=' what to say about him, the 18 goals and 34 assist this season talk itself.

Shall I swap Ibrahimovic for Higuain? Thanks!!!

If you are trying to build a team worth the time, than get Higuain, he is 25 years and already has a rating of 94. Ibrahimovic would be a great signing for a short time perspective, with 31 already has only 1-2 good seasons to play.

Benteke or Jackson Martinez' date=' who has the best future and what sort of max ratings do you think they could achieve?[/quote']

I would say Benteke. In a team who are playing **** this season he is the absolute difference. With 31 goals in 55 games this season he is just great, and this in a championship like the English Premier League and with such a young age is just fantastic, world class.

My defender Alberto Botìa for goalkeeper Lars Unnerstal?

No, of course not. Unnerstal is no good goalkeeper, maybe he has some good reflexes but also makes a lot of mistakes. Alberto Botia from the other part is a great player, defender, and he is also been linked with some good teams in the past months. So keep your player.

Long term: Ben Davies' date='Luke Shaw or Lucas Digne ?

Short term:Marcel schmelzer,Holger Badstuber,Luiz Gustavo orJan Vertonghen ?

Which player should I get for the long term and the short term?

I can't decide :confused:

Luke Shaw and Vertonghen for me

:) Though it's close between him and Schmelzer...

ohh' date=' sorry, missed a player

it should be Caravajal + Martinez = Witzel + Bernard[/quote']

Caravajal + Martinez , witsel made a wrong move

Bojan for Zanetti ?

try to avoid both Zanetti is better but sadly it seems that his career came to an end