• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Chicharito + Julian Draxler or Juan Mata ?

Mata quite obviously is a class act and has many years left at the top I would choose him.

Atsu or Aurier? Thanks :)

Get Aurier mate young talented player and in my opinion a NT regular sooner rather than later.

Would you take either of these for Falcao:

Navas + Negredo

Modric + Kaka

Thanks

Falcao mate without any shadow of a doubt.

Ive got Phil Jones and have been offered Jack Wilshere? Any Thoughts?

This is much closer than people make out. Yes Wilshere is one of if not the first name on the team sheet at Arsenal' date=' yet Jones will be a first team regular for United for years to come so for me Jones may well be the better option in SM terms long term.

I personally prefer Wilshere though.[/color']

MAndzukic or Kün ?

Despite Aguero not being anywhere near the player he was last year I would still choose him.

Sell Lucas Moura for El Shaarawy and Konoplyanka? .

Huge fan of Lucas - I don't think there is many' date=' or any 90 & under rated players I would rather have mate.

Ok........I am thinking of selling badstuber to get some cash so i can buy mandzuki, javi martinez or david alaba. if i dont buy mandzuki, it is worth it then , right? What is badtuber's potential?

I would prefer Alaba of the four, then Martinez, Badstuber & Mandzukic.

EDIT: 4000th post! :o

Ok........I am thinking of selling badstuber to get some cash so i can buy mandzuki' date=' javi martinez or david alaba. if i dont buy mandzuki, it is worth it then , right? What is badtuber's potential?[/quote']

Yes , you're right .

Alaba then Martinez .

Peace out B)