Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

You didn't really helped me a lot though..I knew that aswell haha but can he get 88 at Celtic?Can he go to a midtable club in PL and be decent?He seems to be a good poacher..

Oh sorry, I don't think he will go any higher than his rating now, he does all right with Celtic but the standard of the SPL is very low now, if he does go to the BPL be with some like Norwich but I don't think he'll move soon.

Is Gary Hooper any good?

No he's awful. I don't rate him at all. At most he'll get a +1 at Celtic but that's it. SPL is so bad as a league; I honestly think he'd end up in a bottom half team in the EPL' date=' maybe bottom five.

I have been offered Ozil for my Gareth Bale should I take it??

Take Özil definitely. Phenomenal player

My Moreno Rodrigo for Heung-Min Son' date=' Benteke or Aubameyang?[/quote']

Benteke for me.

K. Asamoah and Isco or Mata?

I'd be getting Mata' date=' thinking of accepting but not sure about Isco's potential

Thanks in advance[/quote']

I'd keep the duo, Isco has great potential and Asamoah is another good player.

I transfer listed Holtby so I could try and raise funds to compete with others to purchase Lloris, the club is currently under the 7 day wait thing as they lost their manager.

The Newcastle manager offered me 1M and Ali Ahamada. Should I do it or just sell for straight cash so I can get Lloris?

I transfer listed Holtby so I could try and raise funds to compete with others to purchase Lloris' date=' the club is currently under the 7 day wait thing as they lost their manager.

The Newcastle manager offered me 1M and Ali Ahamada. Should I do it or just sell for straight cash so I can get Lloris?[/quote']

Who is your first keeper atm?

My Moreno Rodrigo for Heung-Min Son' date=' Benteke or Aubameyang?[/quote']

I would get Benteke, I just do not see Villa being able to keep hold of him for next season after his performances since January.

Interesting fact, Benteke since January is third top scorer in Europe behind Messi and Ronaldo.

K. Asamoah and Isco or Mata?

I'd be getting Mata' date=' thinking of accepting but not sure about Isco's potential

Thanks in advance[/quote']

Isco has oodles of potential and will allegedly follow Pellegrini to Man City. Asamoah is also a decent player. If both start for you keep them if both are on the fringes then go for Mata.

I have the chance to sign just one of these players who should i go for Oscar or David Luiz.

Which position do you need most? If this is of no relevance then I would get Luiz personally.

I transfer listed Holtby so I could try and raise funds to compete with others to purchase Lloris' date=' the club is currently under the 7 day wait thing as they lost their manager.

The Newcastle manager offered me 1M and Ali Ahamada. Should I do it or just sell for straight cash so I can get Lloris?[/quote']

If you sell Holtby how sure are you that you can get Lloris? What other keepers (if any) are available to you?

Ahamada is rated very highly in France and is beleived to be a serious threat to Lloris as NT number 1 keeper in years to come, just the team he plays for limits his ability to rise much further.

If you think you will outbid everyone for Lloris then sell Holtby for cash, however I am curious to know which other keepers you have at your disposal.

Who is your first keeper atm?

I know the manager who has the biggest and best team' date=' so I have Ter Stegen on loan and will continue to until he can't loan him out. My goalkeepers though are all 78 and below, which is why I have listed Holtby to try and go for Lloris.

If you sell Holtby how sure are you that you can get Lloris? What other keepers (if any) are available to you?

Ahamada is rated very highly in France and is beleived to be a serious threat to Lloris as NT number 1 keeper in years to come, just the team he plays for limits his ability to rise much further.

If you think you will outbid everyone for Lloris then sell Holtby for cash, however I am curious to know which other keepers you have at your disposal.

There are next to nothing available in terms of GK's, it's quite a competitive game world. The team who just become unmanaged were unmanaged a week ago and everyone spent their money signing players like Ozil, Suarez, Gomez, Lahm and Hamsik. Begovic is probably the only GK available, but the team he is at doesn't have enough players.

Only me and Newcastle are interested in Lloris, and other than Newcastle the bids on Holtby are from unmanaged/external clubs and the best offer is 11.5M. I also have Ben Yedder listed which would give me enough.

I have a feeling the Newcastle manager offered Ahmada because he is low on cash, I know nothing about Ahmada which is why I asked.