lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Leighton Baines + Phil Jagielka or Vincent Kompany ?

Hard one, l'd go for the duo! If Baines joins united this summer he will rise (probably), also Jagielka is safe on his rating.

Well it also depends on other players you own or formation you use, if you play 352 then go for Kompany.

Vertonghen and Gomis or Pato' date=' Koscielny and Giaccherini? I have the duo, Giaccherini would be a rotation player, Pato and Koscielny would take Vert and Gomis places[/quote']

Pato will drope big time , keep your duo

Zabaleta or Griezmann + £8million?

If position is not important and you have a good backup for Zabaleta ' date=' sign Griezmann

Ibrahimovic or Falcao? For how long will Ibra keep his 96?

Ibra was the best player in his team anywhere he played , except Barcelona time , he will keep his rating at least next season

Spearing or Buttner?

Who can rise more soon?

(position isn't important)

none

Kompany , nobody knows what will happen with Everton now

Xhaka Granit or Paulinho Junior ?

Should I swap Evra or will he keep his rating for a while ?

What would be a good deal for Evra ?

Thanks

Good deal for Evra would be Baines and a little cash, or Zabaleta and the same.

Take Paulinho ahead of Xhaka.

Xhaka Granit or Paulinho Junior ?

Should I swap Evra or will he keep his rating for a while ?

What would be a good deal for Evra ?

Thanks

Definitely Paulinho. Evra is very solid at his rating so it depends on what you can get for him' date=' who you have as a back-up LB and if you don't have any good LB who'll replace Evra, who you can get as part of the deal. If you could get Baines or Zabaleta like abidicus said along with another youth player it would be a good deal for you.

Kompany

Ibrahimovic or Falcao? For how long will Ibra keep his 96?

Ibra' date=' he'll keep his rating for a couple more years probably

Zabaleta or Griezmann + £8million?

Griezmann + the cash provided you have a good player to replace Zabaleta in your team (if he starts at all)

Vertonghen and Gomis or Pato' date=' Koscielny and Giaccherini? I have the duo, Giaccherini would be a rotation player, Pato and Koscielny would take Vert and Gomis places[/quote']

Vertonghen and Gomis

Definitely Paulinho. Evra is very solid at his rating so it depends on what you can get for him, who you have as a back-up LB and if you don't have any good LB who'll replace Evra, who you can get as part of the deal. If you could get Baines or Zabaleta like abidicus said along with another youth player it would be a good deal for you.

I have Vermaelen and Vidal (will probably lose his LB position wright?) as back-up.On the top of my list is Vertonghen.I also have two young LB in my youth team Koray and Kolasinac.I also did a bid for Schmelzer of 9M ,but the manager would be an utter fool to accept it :D