lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ginter or Shaw?

Ginter

Thiago Silva or Kompany + De Sciglio?

Only Silva/Kompany would start.

Thiago Silva

So I should sell Yann or keep him?? Also how do you rate these guys??

Javi Martinez ' date=' Yann MVila , lars bender, Gundogan.. And Sven[/quote']

Sell M'vila

1- Gundo

2- Javi

3- Lars

4- Sven

5- Yann

Sven Bender or Yann MVila?? I have MVila and Lars bender and plan to buy Sven.. Will it be right to sell Yann?? I mean he is young but he is becoming another Joey Barton!!! Also who is better Lars or Sven?? Oh I also have Javi Martinez and Gundogan in that DM position!!

Sven Bender

Thiago Silva or Kompany + De Sciglio?

Only Silva/Kompany would start.

The duo at the mo mate.

Would = no

Should = no

;)

Ash you'd place Mata on equal terms to players like Ozil and above Gotze/Di Maria/Bale?

Chelsea team lacks real creativity and thus Mata looks better than he actually is. Put him in Spain XI and he's virtually invisible :o

This Mata in a Spain shirt? ;) :

null_zpsac5f108d.jpg

I would put him ahead on Ozil & Di Maria definitely.

Ginter or Shaw?

Shaw for me Raz-mataz.

Shaw is not a starter? I don't know what Premier League games you've been watching mate' date=' he's started 90% of the games he's been fit for, but he's been injured at least 3x this year.

Yes Gundogan stands out more, but that's because his midfield doesn't consist of Schweinsteiger and Kroos. I'm not saying that he's not a fine player - to the contrary I think he's as good as Kroos. But I rank Martinez above either of them.[/quote']

Would = no

Should = no

;)

Ash you'd place Mata on equal terms to players like Ozil and above Gotze/Di Maria/Bale?

Chelsea team lacks real creativity and thus Mata looks better than he actually is. Put him in Spain XI and he's virtually invisible :o

Sell Yann

1. Martinez

2. Gundogan

3. Lars

4. Sven

5. M'vila

Ped are you back - again? Thought you'd left ;):P

Kompany and De Sciglio' date=' should get 89 soon[/quote']

So Mata performs because he plays in a team which lacks in creativity...Gundogan performs better because Borussia midfield deoesn't consist in Schweny and Kroos...and Kroos on par with Martinez.Can you even be more ridiculous?

Maybe hmm...let's say Bebe didn't performed because United had Rooney...Be serious pal...

Mata is simply amazing,best playmaker in the world and Gundogan is above Martinez easily talking about real life.Isn't it harder to perform in a team which miss something and you come to add that missing part?You look ridiculous pal...Get over

I still hope Pjanic will rise, he is complete player, and he will leave Roma soon...I bought Dragovic when he was 87, now he is 88 :) I tried to buy Inigo Martinez too, but some other manager bought him, cause I spent all my money buying Dragovic and Wanyama.

I still hope Pjanic will rise' date=' he is complete player, and he will leave Roma soon...I bought Dragovic when he was 87, now he is 88 :) I tried to buy Inigo Martinez too, but some other manager bought him, cause I spent all my money buying Dragovic and Wanyama.[/quote']

won't happen mate.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lewandowski or agueroo

Lewa for me.. :rolleyes:

Sanchez = Moreno Rodrigo' date=' Illaramendi + Luiz Danilo[/color'].

or

Sanchez= Moreno Rodrigo, Illaramendi, Cabella + Inigo Martinez?

Which one, or neither?

Green for me :)

vidal or fellaini who will get the higher rating

It is a very simple answer! Vidal, no doubt! ;)

Luis Suarez + Oxlade-Chamberlain + £4m for Mario Gotze

Would you accept?

I wouldn't you lose to much for one player, Suarez should get a rise for his amazing season footballing wise and Ox will eventually be a very good player, we don't know how Gotze will do with Bayern get lots of game time or just be a impact sub.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Luis Suarez + Oxlade-Chamberlain + £4m for Mario Gotze

Would you accept?

Gotze is the most potential player in SM, he is the only player who could get a 97+ rating in future at mo...

Suarez can't get more than his rating staying at Liverpool and I think Oxlade is not ready to be a 90+ player...

Well, I'd go for Gotze ;)