lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My Lewandowski + Javi Martinez + 50 mil for Thiago Silva + Vidal + Alexis Sanchez

I'm thinking Javi and Lewa will get 93 but so will Vidal but Thiago and Alexis will stay?

I have 170 mil so I can afford to pay the money' date=' it is a fairly competitive GW.[/quote']

get duo imo... lewa will deffinietly get 93 and might even get 94... javi will stay for now...vidal will rise by +1 alexis will stay so will silva

get duo imo... lewa will deffinietly get 93 and might even get 94... javi will stay for now...vidal will rise by +1 alexis will stay so will silva

93...If he will get 94 he will get it because he's still living on the 4 goals agasint Real.

93...If he will get 94 he will get it because he's still living on the 4 goals agasint Real.

He'd get 94 with ease if that goal yesterday was counted ;)

Hats of to Gundogan who was amazing as you said, but Martinez was by far the best player on the pitch ;)

Anyway...

I gave Gundogan + Destro + 7mill for Kroos? Overpaying?

Hats of to Gundogan who was amazing as you said' date=' [b']but Martinez was by far the best player on the pitch ;)

[/b]

Anyway...

Martinez been good but not the best on the pitch.You probably watched other game though...Neuer/Weidnefeller been the best guys on the pitch.

Martinez been good but not the best on the pitch.You probably watched other game though...Neuer/Weidnefeller been the best guys on the pitch.

I meant outfield player (see my post in the UCL thread)

He runs a little bit funny though :D

ZABALETA or BAINES or both? I'm looking to offload KIERAN GIBBS and GLEN JOHNSON

Get both Zabaleta and Baines.

I received a offer for swaping Marc-André TER STEGEN and Rodríguez PEDRO for my Hernández XAVI. Should I accept it? I have a good first team already and I personally wanted ter stegen as I only have buffon and casillas. They are becoming old and their ratings will decrease right? But will Xavi's rating decrease? How's the future of Pedro?

To make it short' date=' I just list some of my [b']midfielders/strikers[/b] using currently, like messi, christiano ronaldo, (xavi), iniesta, ibrahimovic,fabregas,rooney,ribery, busquets, aguero,schweinsteiger, gotze, muller.

And currently I am not use as first team just for youth teams MIDFIELDERS/STRIKERS are neymar, moura, munian, wilshire, el shaarawy, papadopoulos.

Sorry for bothering you guys. Thanks very much for you help. :confused::confused:

I'd definitely keep Xavi, Buffon and Casillas will be higher rated than Ter Stegen for a while yet and you have good options on the wing and up front already.

Gundogan or Dzeko + Rekik + 5m

Other M/AM© options are Vidal' date=' Zabaleta, Mata, Gotze, Isco, Schurrle, Ronaldinho, Reus, Draxler.

Other F© are Lewandowski, Reus, Schurrle, Ronaldinho.[/quote']

I'd go for Gundogan here, he's been very impressive this season and can rise higher definitely.

Ba + Milner = Marchisio ?

Marchisio' date=' playing for a very good team and can probably rise to 93 in time. The other two I can't see going higher really.

last few..LOL...

Iniesta OR Ribery + Badstuber

Robben or Sneijder + Jovetic

Badstuber or Digne + Tymoschuk

Gomez or Subotic

Hummels + Badstuber OR Ramos

Adrian Mutu + Tello OR Jose NUNES + Pogba

Alaba + Boateng + Mandzuki OR Hamsik + Marcelo

Cardozo or Klose

David Villa or Milito + Marc Munisea

Pique + 15 mill or Rannocchia + Badstuber + Vermelean

Xabi Alonso or de Sciligio + Boateng Prince?

Ramos or Lahm?

Schweinsteiger + 15 mill or Khedira + de Maria

Ribery + Maher or Ibra + Goretzka

Higuain or Boateng + Gomez

Boateng or Vidic? (5 years from now)

You should take the bolded ones in my opinion.

ZABALETA or BAINES or both? I'm looking to offload KIERAN GIBBS and GLEN JOHNSON

Definitely get both' date=' and offload your two players. The money you will get for your duo will easily cover the outlay for Zabaleta and Baines.[/color']

My Lewandowski + Javi Martinez + 50 mil for Thiago Silva + Vidal + Alexis Sanchez

I'm thinking Javi and Lewa will get 93 but so will Vidal but Thiago and Alexis will stay?

I have 170 mil so I can afford to pay the money' date=' it is a fairly competitive GW.[/quote']

Get the Dortmund duo mate. I do not see Silva dropping to be honest. Vidal will get a +1 and while it is harsh to drop Sanchez, if he struggles to get sufficient game time next season then he could well get a -1.

If you have so much money am I right in assuming there is not much in the way of external players to buy?

hazard or mata who will reach 94 first?

If Mourinho joins Chelsea and is given an open cheque book then I see Chelsea challenging on all fronts (domestically and in Europe) which will only benefit Mata and Hazard in terms of ratings increase and due to Mata's much more consistent form in the season that has just finished I would say he is more likely to get 94 first. Although Hazard may well be the better option long term there is very little to choose between them.

Hats of to Gundogan who was amazing as you said' date=' but Martinez was by far the best player on the pitch ;)

Anyway...

I gave Gundogan + Destro + 7mill for Kroos? Overpaying?[/quote']

I think that's a good deal. Gundogan has been class but Kroos is a step ahead currently in terms of the national side.

Breaking this down:

Lew > Sanchez

Martinez = Vidal

Who can the 50 mill get you?

I suppose the 50 mil gets me Thiago Silva if you put it like that.

hazard or mata who will reach 94 first?

Mata will probably reach 94 first but I think Hazard could hit the higher peak rating eventually.

Get the Dortmund duo mate. I do not see Silva dropping to be honest. Vidal will get a +1 and while it is harsh to drop Sanchez' date=' if he struggles to get sufficient game time next season then he could well get a -1.

If you have so much money am I right in assuming there is not much in the way of external players to buy?[/color']

Yeah, it is a world championship and pretty much all the 90+ rated players are taken.

I think that's a good deal. Gundogan has been class but Kroos is a step ahead currently in terms of the national side.

I suppose the 50 mil gets me Thiago Silva if you put it like that.

Not anymore....Gundogan played in the NT recently and was amazing like always.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

If you have good strikers and you don't need Destro, do it. Destro will become a 90-91 player IMO, but Kroos is world class.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

If an italian take Redmond over Saponara then listen to him...

That's weird because Saponara is highly rated! I asked the question because l have no information about Redmond :)