lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Right, I haven't put this bid in yet, so I don't know whether the other manager would accept the bid...

Do you think Ashley Cole for Neymar is a good swap (I'd be getting Neymar)? I have Leighton Baines and Alvaro Pereria as back up left backs, and I am thinking that Cole isn't getting any younger and Neymar is going to Barcelona and is only 21.

Is that a good deal for me (if I could get it accepted)?

Thanks.

Right' date=' I haven't put this bid in yet, so I don't know whether the other manager would accept the bid...

Do you think Ashley Cole for Neymar is a good swap (I'd be getting Neymar)? I have Leighton Baines and Alvaro Pereria as back up left backs, and I am thinking that Cole isn't getting any younger and Neymar is going to Barcelona and is only 21.

Thanks.[/quote']

Doubt it'll be accepted as he's a Barca player now (= hot property)

But yeah put the bid in and see if the other manager takes it

Right' date=' I haven't put this bid in yet, so I don't know whether the other manager would accept the bid...

Thanks.[/quote']

If the other manager accepts that he should be sectioned under the mental health act. However good luck to you :D

Alexis Sanchez or I.Martinez' date=' Barrada, Illarramendi + Nem[/color']

Abdennour or Nordtveit?

I would take the right side if Sanchez does not start for you, as there is some talent there.

As for the other two I have not watched a lot of Toulouse or Monchengladbach to give you an informed opinion.

If the other manager accepts that he should be sectioned under the mental health act. However good luck to you :D

Ha ha ha. It's worth a go- I bought Hamsik for a relatively cheap deal off of this bloke and a 93 for a 91 might tempt him. Here's hoping! :D

Should i swap Lamela for Wilshere? smileys-confused-630530.gif

Wilshere

Abdennour or Nordtveit?

Sanchez and Abdennour

Peace out .B)

don't buy him ;)
Frankly... close to 1%... Evra is still the best LB we have by a long distance and Baines could well come in this summer = next to 0 chance of Fabio following his twin's footsteps

Thanks for your input guys...repped:D

Same club also has CUADRADO, Juan, ive heard good things of him, any info on him?

It depends on the strength and depth of your team, but I would keep your 4 youngsters

Abdennour or Nordtveit?

Nordveit for me, younger and better.

Thanks.[/quote']

U should definitely try it, but I don't think there is a manager on this game that would accept it.

Should i swap Lamela for Wilshere? smileys-confused-630530.gif

I would do so. Wilshere is becoming a leading player for Arsenal and also for the English national team. A player with huge prospective in a great team that plays each season Champions League football. Get the Englishman.