lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Is FÁBIO' date=' Da Silva worth a punt in a competitive setup, whats his chances at utd after his QPR loan spell?[/quote']

I think he has no chances at Manchester United and will definitely join another team on loan, or become a starter for the second team, the under 21 one.

Don't think is worth buying.

If want a left back, that is cheap and has some prospective, get Gabriel Silva of Udinese, he is worth buying. Has some class in his feet and also a very technical player.

Kiko Casilla + Virgili (me) = Mangala?

Get Mangala' date=' great player with prospective. Should get a really good raise soon.

Eriksen + Vermeer = De Sciglio + Ter Stegen?

De Sciglio and Ter Stegen. We are talking about two of the best youngsters around. Eriksen is also a great one, but not in this deal

Thanks for your input guys...repped:D

Same club also has CUADRADO' date=' Juan, ive heard good things of him, any info on him?[/quote']

Juan Jesus is a good defender, should get a +2 raise soon. Cuadrado has been of the best players in Italy this season, should get a +1 or maximum +2 raise. Done some awesome things this term. Get him

Ok so I play 3 defs and I have Hummels Subotic Badstuber mascherano Ranocchia Capoue as CBs ....

and Van der wiel and Arbeloa as RBs....

So I am looking to sell one of VDW and Arbeloa... Also I intend to sell 2 of my CBs....ie two out of Hummels Subotic Badstuber mascherano Ranocchia Capoue

Ok so I play 3 defs and I have Hummels Subotic Badstuber mascherano Ranocchia Capoue as CBs ....

So I am looking to sell one of VDW and Arbeloa... Also I intend to sell 2 of my CBs....ie two out of Hummels Subotic Badstuber mascherano Ranocchia Capoue

Sell Mascherano and Badstuber.

Mascherano is no good player and Badstuber will stay for another half a year away from the pitch.

Sell also Arbeloa. Next season may return Carvajal in Madrid and in this case Arbeloa will have no space to play.

Well it's actually separate deals with different clubs :o

Eriksen = 15mill + DS (originally 22mill' date=' guy promised to pay me 7mill later, but since he got Eriksen all he's done is bidding my players for CV :rolleyes:)

7 + Vermeer + Rocha (85->86 RB, Mineiro) for T Stegen

Just thought I let go of Eriksen a bit cheaply there (best player for me) so was trying to cheer myself up by posting Eriksen + Vermeer or DS + TS :o:p[/quote']

The way I look at it: Ter Stegen is a DREAM DEAL; De Sciglio is a deal I'd also do.

Kiko Casilla + Virgili (me) = Mangala?

Mangala

Sell Arbeloa' date=' Mascherano and Ranocchia

The way I look at it: Ter Stegen is a DREAM DEAL; De Sciglio is a deal I'd also do.

How high can DS go? I don't watch either Eredivisie nor Serie A that much :P

(also, what's the latest of Eriksen move? Last I heard, he was either off to Liverpool or Dortmund :confused:)

The offer for Lucas MOURA of Paris Saint-Germain from Manchester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Manchester City have made an offer to Paris Saint-Germain to swap Luís NANI for Lucas MOURA .

good for me right?

The offer for Lucas MOURA of Paris Saint-Germain from Manchester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Manchester City have made an offer to Paris Saint-Germain to swap Luís NANI for Lucas MOURA .

good for me right?

Decent deal if you're managing long term. Doubt Nani will drop right now tbh.

good for me right?

Yes that's a very good deal for you.

How high can DS go? I don't watch either Eredivisie nor Serie A that much :P

(also' date=' what's the latest of Eriksen move? Last I heard, he was either off to Liverpool or Dortmund :confused:)[/quote']

Eriksen is very strongly linked to Dortmund, but we have to wait to know what really will happen. Both De Sciglio and Eriksen are very promising, and I find it hard to predict how high they will go. It's a fair deal if anything, but I like De Sciglio personally a bit more plus you'll get extra funds (and remember the new finances). This all doesn't really matter though while Ter Stegen makes the difference, and not so little.

Filipe Souza or Lundstram?

Potential of both?

Souza's better IMO

So you guys think Capoue has got better chance to develop than Ranocchia?? I am gonna keep Badstuber coz I think he will come back strong!!

Between Capoue and Ranocchia I'd pick.... Capoue... Inter defence horrible this season.

i got nani...

Well since you're managing for 5 more years I'd do it then ;):D

Eriksen is very strongly linked to Dortmund' date=' but we have to wait to know what really will happen. Both De Sciglio and Eriksen are very promising, and I find it hard to predict how high they will go. It's a fair deal if anything, but I like De Sciglio personally a bit more plus you'll get extra funds (and remember the new finances). This all doesn't really matter though while Ter Stegen makes the difference, and not so little.[/quote']

If he goes to Dortmund I think he'll do well... which is why I'm concerned on letting him go :o

If he goes to Dortmund I think he'll do well... which is why I'm concerned on letting him go :o

Fair enough, but the way I look at it: Eriksen will do well at Dortmund, De Sciglio at Milan, and Ter Stegen will be amazing!

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

good for me right?

Yes, good deal for you

good for me right?

Very good deal for you. Congratulations ! Lucas Moura has a fantastic future ahead of him and he will raise, at least +1 in the next weeks.

Rooney or Aguero ? straight swap

I'd guess the majority of the answers will be Aguero... Younger... Rooney might be sold... etc etc... I wouldn't mind picking him myself tbh.

Thing is, Rooney shouldnt drop his 95 even if he does move and Aguero doesn't look like becoming 95 any time soon so I'd rather have Rooney in this one.

Also I find that Rooney is the most consistent striker to get you goals in SM compared to the likes of Messi, Ronaldo etc. ;)

Rooney or Aguero ? straight swap

Tough choice and no doubt will be down to personal opinion.

Aguero had a bit of a flat season in comparison to the previous one' date=' and Rooney's decision to "does he quit United or doesn't he" has also been well documented, making it a tough choice to choose until his future (if it hasn't already) has been sorted out.

If the season starts with Rooney still at United I would choose him.[/color']