Jump to content

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Hyina


  • 123_ABC


  • Raz.


Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

is buying vicent kampany for 16m worth it' date=' is he likley to go up or down soon?[/quote']

Well he has only played about 2/3 of the games since the last changes and many of them were just subs. I wouldn't complete this deal unless it's in a GC. If you'd like specific stats and numbers PM me and I'll be able to help you further. Cheers.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I am after John Terry' date=' and the Chelsea manager wants 2M, Bojan and Chivu...should I go for it ?[/quote']

Why are you after John Terry?

There are far better defenders you could get.....

I wouldn't use Bojan in any deal at all!! Not for another 3-4 years anyway....I would wait and see where he gets in the ratings in future!!

But if you are desperate for JT (for some strange reason) then go for it. I don't see Chivu rising. But he is a good defender.

Hope this helps!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

No mate.....He will never change to a DM' date=' CM or any M.....

He will stay at a D without a doubt![/quote']

He probably will stay as a defender but I wouldn't say without a doubt mate....both Chivu & Zanetti have done long stints of this season in midfield and SM have been rather hasty with certain positional changes in the past. I once had two midfielders and before I knew it one was a CB and the other was a full back!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

The thing that concerns me is that it's in a GC where money doesn't have much value and higher rated players have a lot of value.

You can wait to see if his rating would change to a higher one, in that way his value would rise and hence you could counter offer for more money, as you said in GC players are more valuable than money; I believe you still have some time untill the deal gets auto-rejected, just send a message to the manager and tell him you are considering the bid and not to cancel it so that you have time to act. If you don't need the money, you could counter offer for a player, someone you may need, someone who would be better than him. Your options are many, depending on your needs.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...