lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Huntelaar and Valbuena for my Sanchez?

Other players he has are A.Ayew' date=' Pastore, Podolski, Schurrle, Feghouli.[/quote']

I would try to get Ayew and Schurrle i think, maybe even Podolski and Schurrle

OK so SM changed the loan system and I have to shift some of the players I've been hoarding. None of these are important to me.

Sell or keep? (keepers need to have good potential of like 88+)

Sturridge

Santon

Allen

casemiro

Leo

Longo

Victor Alvarez

Kolasinac

Rabiot

Niyaz

Marcos Junior

Jao Denoni

Sterling

Tony Watt

Liam Moore

Chucks Aneke

Will Keane

Thanks in advance guys.

Huntelaar and Valbuena for my Sanchez?

Other players he has are A.Ayew' date=' Pastore, Podolski, Schurrle, Feghouli.[/quote']

Sorry for my first answer! Somehow l didnt notice Schurrle.

Huntelaar and Schurrle would be a good deal ;) If the other manager refuses try Schurrle and Podolski!

New GC

United made an offer for Fellaini, Fletcher:eek: + A.Young. I countered it and requested Carrick+Powell. Is this a good deal for my Everton side?

PS: He already accepted the counter.

New GC

United made an offer for Fellaini' date=' Fletcher:eek: + A.Young. I countered it and requested Carrick+Powell. Is this a good deal for my Everton side?

PS: He already accepted the counter.[/quote']

Yeah I'd say great deal for fellaini, you've got carrick who is at the heart at the man Utd midfield and some would say Powell would some day be his replacement. Good deal there mate, nice one.

My Gomez + Gustavo for Vidic ?

Best defender is 91' date=' attack is solid without Gomez. The duo barely starts for me, Vidic would, obviously[/quote']

Yeah I would do the deal, vidic still has a few years left in him yet plus he's the best rated defender on the game and would certainly shore up your defence.

Best defender is 91' date=' attack is solid without Gomez. The duo barely starts for me, Vidic would, obviously[/quote']

Wouldn't do that. Vidic is no safe choice anymore, watching his medical cartel of the last two years. With having such players like Gomez and Gustavo to give away, you can surely find a better Centre Back, much younger and with a good playing prospective.

do it

New GC

United made an offer for Fellaini' date=' Fletcher:eek: + A.Young. I countered it and requested Carrick+Powell. Is this a good deal for my Everton side?

PS: He already accepted the counter.[/quote']

good deal

gundogan rised by 2 at last change ratings...at next will rise again? i can offer ter stegen for him but only if he will get 92' date=' because now for my team he would be on the bench...[/quote']

get him for any price, he is like kroos

Short Term

Campana=Barkley+4?

Campana

OK so SM changed the loan system and I have to shift some of the players I've been hoarding. None of these are important to me.

Sell or keep? (keepers need to have good potential of like 88+)

Sturridge

Santon

Allen

casemiro

Leo

Longo

Victor Alvarez

Kolasinac

Rabiot

Niyaz

Marcos Junior

Jao Denoni

Sterling

Tony Watt

Liam Moore

Chucks Aneke

Will Keane

Thanks in advance guys.

i would only keep sterling.... :o:p

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

gundogan rised by 2 at last change ratings...at next will rise again? i can offer ter stegen for him but only if he will get 92' date=' because now for my team he would be on the bench...[/quote']

Yeah give Stegen.I will cut 1 of my fingers if Gundogan doesn't become the best CM in the world in a few years.