Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Chalobah+Vydra=Deulofeu?

I'd take the duo, Chalobah has a great future ahead as a centre back (defensive midfielder possible too) and Vydra is an Udinese player (as most of Watford squad:eek:). He is currently injured but had an amazing season for Watford scoring over 20 goals.

Keep Lewa

The duo

Keep Lewyy !!!

Jonas+Locadia

No I wouldn't do that deal' date=' Lewandoski should be able to get a 94.[/quote']

I know lewandoski is very good . I have him but dont do well should i try and swap him with ozil? what is lewandoski and ozil potential pls

I know lewandoski is very good . I have him but dont do well should i try and swap him with ozil? what is lewandoski and ozil potential pls

NOOOO I think you would be making a mistake swapping Lewa for Ozil.

I believe Lewa will be 93/94 very soon.

To what extent should I try and get Jackson Martinez? From what I've seen he's got all of the attribute that Falcao has just hasn't proven himself for as long. Should I give my Aubameyang for him?

Keep Aubameyang but try someone else, Martinez deserves a 2+ done unbelievably well this season.