lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Mario Gomez or Edinson Cavani?

If it makes a difference - Mario Gomez + £9m or Edinson Cavani?

Cavani matey.

Linked with a move away and even if he never moved 94 is not out the question at Napoli.

Gomez however' date=' I just do not see him fitting into Pep's plans and as a consequence he will get little game time, stunting any chance of a ratings change for the better. Plus Cavani has so much more to his game than Gomez.[/color']

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Maybe he is the next Messi ' date=' he was 96 or 97 at 22 .

Messi can get over 99 ? :D[/quote']

Yeah mate but that was because he was playing for a club that was dominating both domestically and in Europe.

Now that honour could go to Bayern and once Bundesliga is also ranked first in the coefficients (if this still makes any difference in terms of ratings) then Gotze could rocket up if Bundesliga and UCL was won by Bayern in the 2013/14 season.

i have zabaleta and santon for right back but arbeloa is now available and i can get him for a straight swap for sandro' date=' or should i buy CARVAJAL, Daniel for 18mill?[/quote']

keep sandro and buy Carvajal

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

You see' date=' people like you are the reason why SM players' ratings are so inflated; whinging about giving young "talents", not "proven world class players" ratings excess to their current abilities.

Gotze doesn't deserve 94, even without that injury. He'll most probably get 94 at Bayern by the end of next season. Anything more is plain foolish and ridiculous.[/quote']

Couldn't agree more.

Reaching a high rating at such a young age means nothing, Bojan was supposedly better than Messi too..

Bojan: The Kid Who Was Better Than Lionel Messi (Supposedly)

I find it laughable to put Gotze with a 95 peak while he's still 20 and already 93 and got chances to hit 94 if he wasn't getting that stupid injury against Real.Now going to be probably the best player in the best team in the world too.Also he was the most creative player in Europe(I think)....But whatever...

The question here is why doesnt the biggest Gotze fan on this forum know he is 21 and that his birthday is on 3rd June? :P I couldnt resist.

I'm amazed that you lot managed to pick a striker out of a trio of midfielders rofl

In the end I went for Nocerino' date=' I like his beard ...

:D

[/center']

Aaah well, onto a few newer question ....

Kevin Mirallas + Oscar Hiljemark or Alexandre Pato ?

Granit Xhaka or Antonio Nocerino?

Kurt Zouma + Scott Parker or Phil Jones?

Benoit Assou-Ekotto + Hasan Ali Kaldirim or Leighton Baines?

the ones in bold

Thiago Silva or Subotic + Semih Kaya ?

Silva

i have zabaleta and santon for right back but arbeloa is now available and i can get him for a straight swap for sandro' date=' or should i buy CARVAJAL, Daniel for 18mill?[/quote']

Get Carvajal instead

Mario Gomez or Edinson Cavani?

If it makes a difference - Mario Gomez + £9m or Edinson Cavani?

Cavani like most others have already stated

Couldn't agree more.

Reaching a high rating at such a young age means nothing' date=' Bojan was supposedly better than Messi too..

Bojan: The Kid Who Was Better Than Lionel Messi (Supposedly)

Gotta laugh at this..Means nothing?Let's keep all the 20,21,22 lads at max 90 because they're young.Gotze plays like a 25 years old player and as long as he deserves that rating he should get it.He definetly deserves his 93 at the moment and all the chances to reach 94 easily with Bayern in next season.Agree with what?God..YOu both should make a difference between inflating and giving what they deserve..if he's young that means he can't pass 92/3 ?If he's going to get 94 at 21(like ABC Said) that menas he doesn't deserve it or what?God..my last post on this as it is simply pathetic.The logic nowdays is rubbish..for some.

Zabaleta > Carvajal > Sandro > Arbeloa > Santon.

I'd keep Zabaleta and Sanrdo, get rid of Santon, and get Carvajal :)

Thiago Silva or Subotic + Semih Kaya ?

I really like Subotic, but at the moment Thiago Silva, he is so impressive - on his day he is the best CB in the world.

Hi can I get a list of players 91 plus that will rise in their next review' date=' any league, but can I have a lot all from different positions, thanks[/quote']

subotic

martinez

alba

alaba

muller

kuba (Blawaswonski.....how do you speel his name???)

Reus

Lewadownski

Dante

Bonucci

just to name a few...

subotic

martinez

alba

alaba

muller

kuba (Blawaswonski.....how do you speel his name???)

Reus

Lewadownski

Dante

Bonucci

just to name a few...

Blaszczykowski....Alba shouldn't rise,same for Alaba,Martinez and Bonucci.

I thought alba and bonucci and alaba should at least' date=' remember bayern Munich won champions league[/quote']

Alaba got a +2 not long time ago..Martinez rose to 92 not long time ago and why should Bonucci get 91?Juve won the Serie A but he got a +2 last time.Should stay untill next season.