Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Zieler' date=' Baumann, Vorm, Pyatov, Vermeer or Ulreich?[/quote']

i am not sure which one, but i will go for Vermeer... keep eye on Zieler

Hertha Berlin has offered 49million for my Gundogan. Yes or no?

big NO man.. :D

Chelsea is insisting on trying to get my Neymar. Is there any good deal possible for me according to his squad?

drogba? henry? rodallega? make sure paulo ferreira out.... arshavin also...

do4cyg.png

So if i sell buttner for 7m is it worth it. I have alaba' date='evra,bale,de sciglio,alex sandro and gunter that can play there[/quote']

sure.. sell him, but keep eye on him.. I feel he got something that might us will buy him back in the future.. :)

Chelsea is insisting on trying to get my Neymar. Is there any good deal possible for me according to his squad?

do4cyg.png

I would advice you not to sell him. He is young and now playing at Barcelona, even if he is bad, he will raise to 93-94+

Although you may need a lot new players in your team, due to the old ones you have there, Henry, Rodallega, Drogba, Ronaldinho, Arshavin, Paulo Ferreira.

If you sell Neymar to Barcelona, try to get replacements for this players, because they are not good enough for your team and IMO they should be sold.

Who has more potential in SM ? Hulk or Hamsik ?

At the momenet I'd edge towards Hamsik - CL football with Benitez taking over could lead to an interesting season.

Zenit need to step it up this season, or Hulk needs to move on to progress further.

I would advice you not to sell him. He is young and now playing at Barcelona' date=' even if he is bad, he will raise to 93-94+

Although you may need a lot new players in your team, due to the old ones you have there, Henry, Rodallega, Drogba, Ronaldinho, Arshavin, Paulo Ferreira.

If you sell Neymar to Barcelona, try to get replacements for this players, because they are not good enough for your team and IMO they should be sold.[/quote']

You got it wrong, that's not my squad lol. That's the squad of the guy who's trying to get my Neymar. My question was: is there any group of players from his squad that'd make a good deal for me in exchange for Neymar or should I just keep him?

He also has Kalas loaned out.

Listen to the majority mate. Not even does Hamsik edge it he clearly wins hands down. Better league' date=' better club and with champions league football then he has an opportunity to get to 93.

Hulk needs a move away to get any higher and I just do not see there being any clubs who will want to pay his wages with much more viable options player wise out there.[/color']

You got it wrong' date=' that's not my squad lol. That's the squad of the guy who's trying to get my Neymar. My question was: is there any group of players from his squad that'd make a good deal for me in exchange for Neymar or should I just keep him?

He also has Kalas loaned out.[/quote']

Looking at that squad mate i'd say nothing is worth swapping and id keep Neymar.

You got it wrong' date=' that's not my squad lol. That's the squad of the guy who's trying to get my Neymar. My question was: is there any group of players from his squad that'd make a good deal for me in exchange for Neymar or should I just keep him?

He also has Kalas loaned out.[/quote']

surely keep Neymar

Morning all' date=' looking for opinions on this deal....

Marouane Fellani + Brown Ideye or Joao Mountinho...

Cheers. [/font']

i will choose the duo... since we are not so sure about Monaco future... :)

Morning all' date=' looking for opinions on this deal....

Marouane Fellani + Brown Ideye or Joao Mountinho...

Cheers. [/font']

Duo, especially since now Mountinho signed at Monaco.

Hamsik' date=' 12 goals + 22 assists this season, better team... Hulk strongly limited his SM value when he decided to sign for russian money...

Is Ruffier a goalkeeper worth buying? Any chance he raises up to 90+ ?

He's done a great season so i believe he deserves a raise to 90.