Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Bale or Hummels? Position doesn't matter.

Gareth Bale.

He is linked with Real Madrid, and is one of the best players in the world and has all the opportunities to become even the best one if goes to Madrid.

He is a player with the ability to become 95-96+ and playing for Real Madrid will help him.

Hummels is also a great player, but he is not a constant player, and in the last months has also had some problems with his performances.

carjaval or montoya' date=' money is important and i can get montoya for 5 and carvajal for 9.. who is better, who's the future number 1 spanish RB or are they both equally good[/quote']

That's actually a tough one, as both players have good potential.

Right now, I'd go for Carvajal. Alves should still be the main RB for Barca next season, wheras I could see Arbeloa being dropped at RB for Carvajal's return at Madrid.

Would Rooney+Hazard be a good offer for Ronaldo?

If you're getting Ronaldo, then that is 100% a good deal. If you've got Ronaldo, keep him.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Falcao or Hummels?

My defenders are: Mascherano' date=' Shishkin, Anyukov, Clichy, A.Cole and Domizzi.

My strikers are: CR7, Adebayor, Ronaldinho, Falcao, Amauri.

I play with 352 but often also with other formations with 4 defenders.[/quote']

Get Hummels.

Alba/Dede for Marcelo? Sorry for the lots of questions but I'm discussing lots of offers right now.

Do you mean Alba + Dede for Marcelo? In that case no. I wouldn't trade Alba alone for Marcelo tbh.

carjaval or montoya' date=' money is important and i can get montoya for 5 and carvajal for 9.. who is better, who's the future number 1 spanish RB or are they both equally good[/quote']

Get Carvajal, I suppose Montoya is a bit like Pique - isn't that good really but will star for Barca so can probably get 91+ also.

Carvajal is the better player no doubt :)

Would Rooney+Hazard be a good offer for Ronaldo?

I'd do that yes.

Should I get Reus + Muller instead of Marchisio and Di Maria?

Or Ozil + Muller for Marchisio' date=' Di Maria and Balotelli[/quote']

Yes, give Marchisio and Di Maria for Reus + Muller

How would you rank these regardless of position?

RVP

Benzema

Lahm

Ramos

1. Lahm

2. Ramos

3. RVP

4. Benzema

Bale

Hummels by some distance.He is much better to have on SM because of his position.His NT is miles better and he's the main CB for Germany.He will sooner or later move to a bigger club then Bale,Barcelona.Get Hummels.

Vertonghen+Bale for DI Maria+Higuain?

Not as easy as just Spurs pair etc etc :confused:

I think having Bale is good, but Di Maria & Higuain would be my choice - Di Maria has CL football next season, and its looking likely Higuain will too. & both are higher rated too :)

Unles Real blow Spurs out of the water Verty and Bale are destined for Europa League medicority :P

So for me - RL= Bale & Vert, SM= Di Maz & Higs :)