Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

The telenovela "Falcao" is over: I exchanged Falcao + Clichy for Pisczek + J.Boateng + Schurrle + Palacio. Happy for this deal. What do you think?

that's a good deal for you ' date=' great negotiation skills

John Stones or Sam Byram? Really puzzled :confused:

Sam Byram for me , Moyes have left and i am not sure that the next manager will pay attention to youngsters

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Might be a competitive GW however I don't think you should ever sell for less then a player is potentially worth. Unless you needed depth badly I do believe you could have gotten something better.

Unfortunately if you already dealt for Ronaldo and Bale with all those great players maybe people in the gw view you as a manager willing to overpay or undersell yourself as personally no matter how much I loved them that deal for Ronaldo and Bale is awful for you as you've essentially given Aguero and Ramos for Ronaldo and then massively overpaid for Bale with Gotze (arguably better on his own) and Mata/Silva

No, the Ronaldo deal is my first "crazy" deal in that GW, the other deals was always very good for me, like the Falcao deal IMO. However, I need depth. Remember that Falcao is at Monaco now (and in that GW he don't scored much for me), Clichy is rubbish, Pisczez is one of the best RB in the world, Boateng is a starter of Bayern and Germany and will rise, Schurrle is a future Chelsea player and I don't think hes' a new Marin, and Palacio is the best Inter player of this year and could rise. Obviously this is just my opinion :)

Hmm its a tough one but Id have to go for Muller right now. Muller will get to 94 and the others will stay' date=' they are good players though.[/quote']

Yeah...that's the only reason Why I'd want to buy him. He seems certain to rise, and I don't know if Marchisio or Luiz will rise this season.

Afternoon lads, can you rank these 1-3

Narsingh, Coutinho and Bernard.

I have Narsingh just need one other winger, its either buy one of Coutinho/Bernard (They similar price) or I could buy Coutinho for cash and swap Narsingh for Bernard.

Opinions?

Afternoon lads' date=' can you rank these 1-3

I have Narsingh just need one other winger, its either buy one of Coutinho/Bernard (They similar price) or I could buy Coutinho for cash and swap Narsingh for Bernard.

Opinions?[/quote']

Coutinho > Bernard > Narsingh

I'd buy Coutinho and then swap Narsingh for Bernard.

Opinions?[/quote']

• Coutinho
  • Bernard
  • Narsingh

Do the latter

Opinions?[/quote']

1)Coutinho

2)Bernard

3)Narsingh

Opinions?[/quote']

Coutinho

Narsingh

Bernard

I suggest to buy coutinho for cash and keep Naringh :)

Opinions?[/quote']

Coutinho

Bernard

Narsingh

Also' date='

Should I Trade Marchisio + Luiz for Muller?

(I'd get Muller)[/quote']

aih, difficult one.. hahhaha.. Muller might get +1 since Munich is treble winner.. :) but, I prefer to get Marchisio & Luiz even I heard some news in goal.com that said Marchisio may off from Juventus

zlatan or falcao and Nathan ake?

Falcao moved to Monaco' date=' Ake is a riser for me.. :)

I will go for Ibrakadabra...

Afternoon lads, can you rank these 1-3

Opinions?

take the last options... coutinho cash & swap Narsigh for Bernard..

Bernard duarte right?

Castillo Adrian... better league' date=' better team.. :)

Iniesta or Reus and Ozil?

Surely the duo mate.. :D :D long term too

which of these is better to get for kompany?

Muller or Vidal+Verthogen. Or keep kompany?

Vidal + Verthogen ' date=' Vidal one of the best midfieders in the world , Verthogen superb in both his positions

Joel Obi or Valentin Eysseric?

Which one should I buy

Valentin Eysseric , great young prospect