lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Straight Swap Kompany or Alaba' date=' have 91+ cover at CB but only A. Sandro at 89 at LB[/quote']

I'd do it and get Alaba, he has pretty good potential. Decent deal although you could try to get a bit more, considering Kompany peaking.

vertonghen for rafael?

Take Rafael Sean' date=' better club plus after the season Rafael has had he is nailed on for a +1 in my opinion. [/color']

Sebastian Rode or Morgan Schneiderlin ?

Rode for me as well' date=' as Kev said had been linked with Bayern.[/font']

Should I swap Yanga Mbiwa for Vila Didac and Christian Zapata?

Makes perfect sense to get the duo mate especially if they both will start for you.

Perin or Horn?? Who has the best potential

Both talented keepers mate and you can't go far wrong with either. Horn's problem is will he ever get NT football.

Perin may have a better chance of breaking into his respective NT and will benefit you more so at present due to his higher rating so I would edge for Perin' date=' this could quite easily change in the not to distant future.[/color']

Straight Swap Kompany or Alaba' date=' have 91+ cover at CB but only A. Sandro at 89 at LB[/quote']

Alaba is quality mate and it makes perfect sense to do the swap if you have less cover in that position.

Add to that LB is THE most sought after position on SM and Alaba and Alba are the two most sought after players for that position then I would do the deal.

Any help with this?

Thanks.

I know very little about these players so I have just checked a few stats on Soccerway.

I don't see Dybala rising any time soon as Palermo were relegated from Serie A

Centurion is playing for a team that is having an average season thus far' date=' however he is getting minutes so may get a small rise.

Bezus for me is your best option, after his recent move to Dynamo Kiev he has had some game time. Add to that he is a Ukranian international then he is probably the safest option.[/color']

Guest The Mechanic

Adrian Rabiot + 4M or Milik? Cash is very very important as it's a brand new game world with plenty of players at external - very competitive too.

Thank you

Adrian Rabiot + 4M or Milik? Cash is very very important as it's a brand new game world with plenty of players at external - very competitive too.

Thank you

Rerum Natura eh? ;)

I need to sell one of these wingers for concern/wage purposes. Which of these should I sell?

Pedro

Sanchez

Navas

Podolski

Lamela

I'm thinking Podolski but i'd appreciate other opinions.

Sell Navas or Podolski

Paulo Dybala' date=' Ricardo Centurion or Roman Bezus[/quote']

Centurion

Can jherson vegara ever get 1st team at Milan? If so could it be next season Milan have a bad defence?

What will lacazzette be this time next year?

Nope, and Lacazzette willl rise

I need to sell one of these wingers for concern/wage purposes. Which of these should I sell?

Pedro

Sanchez

Navas

Podolski

Lamela

Definitely Podolski, worst of the bunch by far

If you have Barça' date=' i personally don't do the deal.

You already got good CB and FW[/quote']

I don't have Barca. Ramos will be my best defender and Falcao will start.

Any good young 75 rate players to buy? Playing in a poor club in a competitive GW. Thanks.

These risers might be a good shout:

Alex Pritchard

Marcos Lopes

Graham Burke

vertonghen for rafael?

Vertonghen

Sebastian Rode or Morgan Schneiderlin ?

Rode for me. If he goes to Bayern I'm not sure how many minutes he'll get but he should rise either way.

Yes Alaba would be good for you. Try to get money too!

Pedro

Sanchez

Navas

Podolski

Lamela

Podo is your best option to sell. Have you considered offering him a bigger contract?

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Thank you

It depends what you need.. Rabiot has played well for Toulouse on loan from PSG and popped in with a few goals.. Milik on the other hand barely played for Leverkusen after his winter move..

Since you say cash is important' date=' I'd say take Rabiot. That 4M can do you a whole lot of good.

Hello,

What would you choose:

Honda and 10 mil or Willian

Cheers

Honda and that 10M. I think he has been performing better.

Witsel = Zuniga + Behrami + eventual cash?

or

Witsel = Pizzi/Diego Costa + 14m?

2nd one by fay' date=' I'd rather take Pizzi as well, Costa has a temperament.

Hazard or Shurrle?

(SM opinions)

Hazard, unless when Scurrle moves to Chels and outshines him by a light year..

Which brings me to..

1 light year = 9.4605284 × 10^15 metres

Not far enough dude

DOn't just copy and paste mate :P