lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

does Cavani have any chance of getting a +1 to 94? surely he is on par with benzema and higuian now? 36 goals in 41 appearances for Napoli this season is pretty impressive, thinking of swapping him but if hes going to get a +1 then i may keep hold for a bit, thanks :)

does Cavani have any chance of getting a +1 to 94? surely he is on par with benzema and higuian now? 36 goals in 41 appearances for Napoli this season is pretty impressive' date=' thinking of swapping him but if hes going to get a +1 then i may keep hold for a bit, thanks :)[/quote']

Any potential summer move could play a big part in Cavani's rating over the next twelve months.

I believe he can reach 94 but it may not be as soon as you expect it too.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

does Cavani have any chance of getting a +1 to 94? surely he is on par with benzema and higuian now? 36 goals in 41 appearances for Napoli this season is pretty impressive' date=' thinking of swapping him but if hes going to get a +1 then i may keep hold for a bit, thanks :)[/quote']

He's not on par with Benzema and Higuain, he's better. He can get 94 also at Napoli if Napoli win the Serie A, and if he moves to a club like Real Madrid, 94 is much likely, he deserve it.

Right now, Im struggling to see why Bender shouldnt rise. He was an integral part of Dortmunds CL success up until the final + he plays for the 2nd best team in Germany. Youve got players like Obi Mikel and Fernandinho on 91, not saying they dont deserve it, but I think Bender at least should be breaking into the above 90 rating.

Can Sven Bender sneak a +1 soon ? I got him a 12 bid deal accepted from internal

Keep him. Who knows if he's gonna rise but he's stable and not gonna drop soon and 12m is too little for a 24 year-old 90 rated mid for a top, top team.

Out of curiosity..I'm damn serious to see how many of you really watched Lars.I have the feeling that he's very' date='but very overhyped on this forum.[/quote']

He's overhype in transfermrkt too I guess:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/undefined/suche/ergebnis.html?quicksearch=bender&x=-141&y=-189

And don't say price doesn't matter, simply becouse modern football=money, sad but true.

And another source :

http://www.futhead.com/fifa/players/4965/

http://www.futhead.com/fifa/players/4966/

Here can't split them, 81 on both.

So if he's overhyped, seems Sven is too.....