Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Götze or Balotelli + Neymar?

My preference would also be Gotze' date=' as long as you are not weak up front.

However if both Balotelli and Neymar would start up front for you then you have to do what benefits your first team.[/color']

Tim krul or rui patricio?

This is not as clear cut as people are making out.

Anyone who has watched Krul over a period of time will know he is a class act and in real terms I would take Krul in a heartbeat over Patricio' date=' alas this is not the real world this is SM so Patricio is the better option in SM terms.

[/color']

Top players they both are' date=' but Patricio edges it in RL ability. Playing for Sporting who had a shocking season.

But Castle also did, so imo go for Patricio :)[/color']

Duo

:)

Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My main defenders are David Luiz and Neven Subotic (yeeeey), and my other choices are Marquinhos, Iñigo Martinez and Joel Matip. I have an offer on 10.9 millions for the latter, with that money i would be able to buy Courtois.

Should I accept?

Thanks for the answers :)

Wojciech Szczesny / Ron Robert Zieler / Bernd Leno ?

Get either Ron Robert Zieler or Bernd Leno. Szczesny is no safe option for you. He also may become second goalkeeper or even leave Emirates this summer.

Diego Reyes or Ginter?

Get Ginter. He has impressed for Freiburg this season. Will become very quick' date=' one of the best defensive guys around.

Diego Reyes is still inexperienced in Europe, so no one really knows how much chances he has to develop.

Zouma, Marquinhos, Okore, Kovacic or Morata?

1. Marquinhos is the first choice for me. One of the most promising defenders in the world, should become the best one day.

2. Kovacic is being compared to Xavi Hernandez, having the same pass completion and driblings per match stats as Xavi in the same age.

3. Morata is a fantastic winger/central striker. Although he didn't have much space this season at Real Madrid first squad, in those matches he was played, he should quite something. And the two goals in the Euro u-21 this summer in only 20 minutes on the field (both matches together) demonstrated again his quality.

4. Zouma is another very good defender, a real young one, only 18 years old. Has played some good matches for Saint Ettiene in this two last terms, but needs more time to become quite something.

5. Okore, another great defender of the future. Has already played some matches for Denmark national team, and also in the group stages of the Europa League, showed that how talented and able he his. To reach full potential needs to move to a stronger league.

Get them in the order they are listed.

My main defenders are David Luiz and Neven Subotic (yeeeey)' date=' and my other choices are Marquinhos, Iñigo Martinez and Joel Matip. I have an offer on 10.9 millions for the latter, with that money i would be able to buy Courtois.

Should I accept?

Thanks for the answers :)[/quote']

U should sell Matip and buy Courtois. Now that Felipe Santana has came at Schalke, and with Ushida playing a great season at the right back of the defence, it looks like Howedes and Felipe Santata will play in the center with Matip only on the bench.

Courtois is a very good player, already first goalkeeper of Belgium and with only 20 years of age, he is one of the most promising players around.

But, u should try to gain something more from Matip than just 10.9m

Rui Patricio' date=' no doubt[/b'].

Newcastle are even looking for another goalkeeper to replace Tim Krul, whose injury issues and his never so great performances aren't satisfying the club.

This depends on how much depth you need in the team. If you don't need any' date=' [b']than get Götze, a fantastic player, will become the best one, one day.

El shaarawy or Lukaku ? phil jones and 10mill or iker muniain ? john ola or nocerino ?

Lukaku. There are no many players around like him.

Phil Jones and 10m. Iker Muniain talent is loosing although he is still young and should improve in the coming years. He isn't playing like last season.

John Ola. A great talent' date=' should develop really quick. Can become a fantastic player, if he gets some more playing time.

1) Which one should I get? Can get only one.

ÁLVARO, Vázquez

SALAH, Mohamed

WANYAMA, Victor

GABBIADINI, Manolo

QUINTERO, Juan

2) Farfan or Osvaldo ?

1. Get either Mohamed SALAH, Victor WANYAMA, Manolo GABBIADINI or Juan QUINTERO.

Tbh they are all 4 very good players. U must decide watching which position u need more.

2. Get Farfan. He is a fantastic player but an underrated one. He works hard for the team, and has a lot of ability in his feet.

Osvaldo is also a very good player, but his character has shown time after time that he can develop a lot and become a leader.

Riferimento: Odp: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Zouma' date=' Marquinhos, Okore, Kovacic or Morata?[/quote']

In order for me:

Kovacic

Marquinos

Morata

Zouma

Okore

Diego Reyes or Ginter?

Ginter is better for me' date=' get him

Wojciech Szczesny / Ron Robert Zieler / Bernd Leno ?

Leno easily

Anichebe +1?..any chance of a +2?

i belive he will get just +1 ' date=' didn't do enough for a +2

I have Matip is he good?

Another question i need a young DM and i can only think of Morgan Schneiderlin,sven bender or Xhaka?

Matip is realy good , better then Papa imo

Pogba , Clasie , Verratti , Fernando......

Wondering whether or not to buy Fernando of Gremio.

I've heard he's been sold to Shakhtar but I've also heard that he has also had offers from Roma and Napoli. Can anyone shed some light on his situation please!

buy Fernando , he is a top talent and yes there are some strong signs that he signed for Shakthar

Wondering whether or not to buy Fernando of Gremio.

I've heard he's been sold to Shakhtar but I've also heard that he has also had offers from Roma and Napoli. Can anyone shed some light on his situation please!

If you have the money to buy him and you can get him yes do it.Its worth a punt to see how he goes when he moves to a bigger club.

I'm not sure where he is being linked to.