lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Somebody knows something about this players pls (worth to buy etc):

Tonny Vilhena

Kurt zouma

Will Hughes

Locadia

Wijnaldum

All of them are top talents, Its hard to say who will be the best but all will rise.

If i had to pick one of these who can come through now it would be Wijnaldum.

But Hughes is quite some talent and Vilhena is also meant to be the real deal.

Neymar or Phil Jones? (position irrelevant, pure legend potential comparison)

Wijnaldum, Coutinho, Deulofeu, Sterling, or F. Andesron?

Side question: why isn't J. Boateng above 90 yet? I have a really, really tough time believing 91 hasn't happened ages ago. I suppose i have the same question with Muller's 93.

what's with the lols? I'm actually curious if we can see beyond positional rating potential, given CBs are obviously capped at 96 (or less, depending on league).

Put it this way: i gave up Jones for Neymar, so we know where i stand this one time. But i ask because defence first has always been my philosophy. Having Messi, Muller, Jovetic, Hazard, and Ozil, a wing/fwd wasn't really necessary. But it seemed like the kind of luxury move i could make, and to a team in dire nreed of top D prospects.

SM are kind of lazy...

I can give David Luiz and Pedro for Di Maria. On paper at the moment it looks bad I know but I was considering it because I think the Argentine can potentially rise to 94/5 in his career whereas Pedro is peaked perhaps. Luiz is the wildcard because i'm not sure which way he'll go at this rate or which position he'll end up at longer term. I have Cahill and Rami to fill in for Luiz at CB if he left and Vidal, Toure, Carrick at DM. Am I giving too much?

Neymar or Phil Jones? (position irrelevant' date=' pure legend potential comparison)

Wijnaldum, Coutinho, Deulofeu, Sterling, or F. Andesron?

Side question: why isn't J. Boateng above 90 yet? I have a really, really tough time believing 91 hasn't happened ages ago. I suppose i have the same question with Muller's 93.[/quote']

Very tough, I think I would change my mind every time I was asked this, part of me really wants to say Neymar but I am convinced Jones will be a great player so for the safe bet i'd take Jones...although the Neymar temptation could kick in anytime. :P

Deulofeu I'd find hard to resist because I think as a young raw talent he is one of the very best there is at the moment. That said Coutinho is looking a very good prospect right now too and already proving himself in the premier league. I'd probably take the gamble on Deulofeu even though he is less well polished at present.

I'm not entirely sure but I think Boateng is expected to get 91 soon.

My main defenders are David Luiz and Neven Subotic (yeeeey)' date=' and my other choices are Marquinhos, Iñigo Martinez and Joel Matip. I have an offer on 10.9 millions for the latter, with that money i would be able to buy Courtois.

Should I accept?

Thanks for the answers :)[/quote']

Yeah i'd take the money and get Courtois.

Götze or Balotelli + Neymar?

I'd take the duo' date=' both have a lot to do to be considered as top players but as pure talents they are two of the best in my opinion and can go on to get very high ratings if they can develop and improve their abilities. It is harder to find good strikers generally than am/wing types so I would be considering that as well in my choice. However I wouldn't consider choosing Gotze a terrible idea as at present he is the safer bet, but my personal choice would be the duo right now.

El shaarawy or Lukaku ? phil jones and 10mill or iker muniain ? john ola or nocerino ?

Very difficult but El Shaarawy by a very small margin, he has the advantage of being a regular for the better club at the moment although I do think Lukaku is a fantastic talent.

Jones + 10 mil very easily for me instead of Muniain. The Spaniard has got talent but I love the versatility of Jones and I think he is a better all round player for the team. I think he will become one of United's key starters for years and can get a high rating. There are more ifs for me with Muniain.

I'd take Ola John purely because I am a youth man on the game in general :P

Nocerino seems solid but I am no expert on italian football or Portuguese football as I don't watch either with regularity. Listen to other forumers who know what they're talking about more with these two, i'm sorry not to be of more help.

I would have to disagree and wouldnt think twice about selling Gotze for Balotelli and Neymar.

That's you pal,sorry ;)

Gotze is more talented then both together and at least he has a brain too..can't say same thing about Neymar and especially Balotelli

That's you pal' date='sorry ;)

Gotze is more talented then both together and at least he has a brain too..can't say same thing about Neymar and especially Balotelli[/quote']

If you say so Gotze is more hyped than Neymar now.