Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I am getting offers of 15M for Giovinco' date=' should i accept it? Buying 18M for Howedes is it great?[/quote']

It is a great deal getting Howedes for such a price.

Regarding Giovinco who do you have lined up to replace him? Is he a starter for you or a squad player?

If you accepted 15 million it is only good business if you can replace him with someone with more potential.

Well i would play giovinco as a 10' date=' but i will play mostly 3-5-2[/quote']

Well as has already been stated get more money if you can, however if you have someone lined up to take his place I would be curious to know who that is.

Hello guys,

Need a bit of help. This is what I am trying to do, but is it worth doing?:

1. Sell Kevin Grosskeurtz for around 7.5m- my thinking is that he won't start enough games for Dortmund to justify a +1 to 90?

2. Once I sell Grosskeurtz, I will then buy Courtois for 6m + Papadopolous (Schalke CB).

Is this good business? As I say, I'm not sure whether Grosskeurtz, or indeed Papadopolus will reach 90 soon. Whereas, with Courtois, I'd say he could reach 91 very soon?

By the way, I have bought Subotic off of a fellow manager for 1.5m + Luke Shaw and Giovinco- good deal?!

Hello guys' date='

1. Sell Kevin Grosskeurtz for around 7.5m- my thinking is that he won't start enough games for Dortmund to justify a +1 to 90?

2. Once I sell Grosskeurtz, I will then buy Courtois for 6m + Papadopolous (Schalke CB).

Is this good business? As I say, I'm not sure whether Grosskeurtz, or indeed Papadopolus will reach 90 soon. Whereas, with Courtois, I'd say he could reach 91 very soon?

By the way, I have bought Subotic off of a fellow manager for 1.5m + Luke Shaw and Giovinco- good deal?![/quote']

The Subotic deal is good. But I wouldn't sell Grosskeurtz,nor would I bid papadopolous and 6 mil for Courtois. I would keep them both tbh.

well I have Bale' date=' Vucinic, Quagliarella and GIACCHERINI[/quote']

So what do you hope to do with the money from the sale is my point mate? If there is nobody out there as good or better then there is really no point in selling him.

Why would you say that mate' date=' just for your thinking behind it? Thanks.[/quote']

Well you're basically swapping Grosskeurtz and Papadopolous for Courtois. IMO Grosskeurtz will play more often, Gotze has gone and has the ability to play in numerous positions. Papadopolous plays regularly and is rumoured to be moving to a bigger club. Courtois is going back on loan and won't be a starter for Chelsea for a while.

Hello guys' date='

[b']Gross deserves a +1, mainly because of how Dortmund have done this year, he did play a part in their campaign and a 90 is almost certain IMO.[/b]

I'd do the deal, Courtois is one of the best young GKs around atm and he's only going to get better. Papa has had a injury filled season and although he is really promising, his national country's performances in major Tournaments won't allow him to be more than 91/2 IMO.

By the way, I have bought Subotic off of a fellow manager for 1.5m + Luke Shaw and Giovinco- good deal?!

I'd have kept Shaw - possibly the most promising young English talent at the moment - and I usually criticize English players :P

Answers in bold above.

Answers in bold above.
Well you're basically swapping Grosskeurtz and Papadopolous for Courtois. IMO Grosskeurtz will play more often' date=' Gotze has gone and has the ability to play in numerous positions. Papadopolous plays regularly and is rumoured to be moving to a bigger club. Courtois is going back on loan and won't be a starter for Chelsea for a while.[/quote']

Thanks for help guys. Rep sent.

The blockbuster has concluded. Now, i'm still not sure how to ask this, since so many pieces moved between three clubs, so i'll try and just work it out as i go through it.

Team 1 now has: Fabregas (starter), Neymar (bench), Walcott (bench), Strootman (cup/emerg), Cambiasso (1st D/DM alternate).

Team 1 lost: Falcao (starter), Pedro (starter), Gameiro (cup/emerg), Jones (bench), Schurrle (bench).

Team 2 now has: Falcao (starter), Schurrle (bench).

Team 2 lost: Fabregas (starter).

Team 3 now has: Pedro (1st alternate winger), Gameiro (cup/emerg), Jones (bench).

Team 3 lost: Neymar (1st alt. wing), Walcott (bench), Strootman (bench), Cambiasso (rotational starter).

I've been pretty overwhelmed by your responses so far, so hopefully this settles things.