Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

You can wait to see if his rating would change to a higher one' date=' in that way his value would rise and hence you could counter offer for more money, as you said in GC players are more valuable than money; I believe you still have some time untill the deal gets auto-rejected, just send a message to the manager and tell him you are considering the bid and not to cancel it so that you have time to act. If you don't need the money, you could counter offer for a player, someone you may need, someone who would be better than him. Your options are many, depending on your needs.[/quote']

Thanks mate, good idea. I might do that, cheers.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

What do you guys think of a 40mil + Mirko Vucinic (89) for Solomon Kalou (92)?

Are you buying or selling? If you are buying, then it depends if you need Kalou so much; as you can have a better forward for that amount of money, I mean someone who could rise to reach his level, if you have other strikers that can do the job untill your new guy rises, and have the new guy just as a back up, that would be great, if you want Kalou, then go for it, but I don't know if he will rise or not, as Drogba is said to be leaving Chelsea so I don't know if Kalou could be put instead, or someone better than Kalou would come instead. I'm not a Chelsea fan so I don't know how many times has Kalou played, but I believe not many. If you are selling, it's the same story, see if you have backups after selling him, and see if that money will be valueable for buying someone you need (maybe another player in a different position), and maybe you could get use of Vucinic. If he is critical for your team, and the money nor Vucinic would be of any help, then it's worthless.

hi people just wondering if you could help i offered 13 million for pato and got counter offered 3million plus robben i accepted:D but i was wondering if it will go through.......

The deal has its good side somehow, I don't know how Robben is performing this season, but I guess not as good as last ones. Anyhow, Pato is a good player, but as you can see, he is not starting games, (don't know if playing at all) as he used to do, Pipo is back again and with the team reinforcement who knows if he would be given too much time to play. I'd advise trying to get Bojan instead, younger, higher rated, plays more frequently. Anyhow if you don't need Robben then it could be a good deal.

Eto'o (96) for Torres (95)

If you are selling, I'd definetly do it, without hesitating !!! Eto'o has hardly scored this season, whereas Torres is on fire!! If you can, do it as fast as possible, before the other manager backs off! Oh and by the way, what's your opinion?

Potato' date=' Potato.....they will both be 95+ for many years to come, comes down to personal choice more than anything

Torres is on fire but Eto'o will be back....[/quote']

By judging from this season, I'd say Torres will be more like a 96 and Eto'o won't !

If you are selling' date=' I'd definetly do it, without hesitating !!! Eto'o has hardly scored this season, whereas Torres is on fire!! If you can, do it as fast as possible, before the other manager backs off! Oh and by the way, what's your opinion?[/quote']

My opinion... I'm favoring Torres because I'm a Liverpool fan, and the guy PM'd me asking if I wanted to swap my Eto's for his Torres...

My opinion... I'm favoring Torres because I'm a Liverpool fan' date=' and the guy PM'd me asking if I wanted to swap my Eto's for his Torres...[/quote']

Same here in both, I'm Liverpool F.C. for life, and I favor Torres !!

Cheers !!

What do you thing about this deal: I would sell Kuranyi and get Ben Arfa and Bodmer. Will Ben Arfa become so good player that it's worth selling Kevin Kuranyi?

Well the whole situation on each player can change. Don't forget that the Euro's are like a month away! Who knows if Kuranyi will perform well?

P.S - Not sure if Bodmer and Ben Arfa are France internationals.

Well the whole situation on each player can change. Don't forget that the Euro's are like a month away! Who knows if Kuranyi will perform well?

P.S - Not sure if Bodmer and Ben Arfa are France internationals.

who knows if Kuranyi will perform at all... Don't forget, there's Klose (who has a safe spot) and Gomez is currently the best german striker + Podolski uses to play better for the german national side than for Munich.

IMO it would be a good deal

Do you think it would be worth going after David Villa? In my setup' date=' he has 18 goals and 20 assists total but on the last ratings change he went down to a 94. He is one of my favorite players but IDK if he will be consistent to keep that 94/95.[/quote']

Honestly my opinion is that if a player performs well it doesn't matter what rating they have. I'd play a 60 rated player ahead of a 99 rated player if the 60 rated player was playing better. I'd buy him if you can mate, and once again the Euro's are coming up so he'll prove himself for Spain (I'm sure).

who knows if Kuranyi will perform at all... Don't forget' date=' there's Klose (who has a safe spot) and Gomez is currently the best german striker + Podolski uses to play better for the german national side than for Munich.

IMO it would be a good deal[/quote']

He has been doing well. Who knows what Low is thinking? He's got such a wide offensive range, I'm sure that everybody will play a lot though. He'll probably do many offensive subs.

Alright' date=' I'm thinking about giving him cash + Podolski for Villa. I think once he gets back on form he should improve.[/quote']

It's a good deal for you if it gets accepted. But once again it's a difficult decision seeing as Podolski is younger and he does really well internationally. Not to mention that he'll probably get more playing time next season as him and Klinnsmann know each other well.

I would prefer Villa' date=' he will leave Valencia at Seasons end dont know where to yet though, for me is the more proven striker, espically after Podolski did not get much game time at all this season.[/quote']

I understand that, however the former German national coach is going to coach Bayern next season and he has an understanding with Podolski. Plus Podolski always does well internationally. Try substituting Podolski with another player, that's all I can say.

My deal problem is to do with villa aswell, as I have been offered Dimitar Berbatov + 15 million for him. Both look like they are going to leave their clubs in the summer for a big club, so I don't know which one to take considering that i would get 15 mil aswell.

btw... My other strikers are Di Natale, Forlan, Adebayor, Quagliarella, Bojan, Balotelli, and vela (might eventually play at arsenal as forward similar to walcott)

My deal problem is to do with villa aswell' date=' as I have been offered Dimitar Berbatov + 15 million for him. Both look like they are going to leave their clubs in the summer for a big club, so I don't know which one to take considering that i would get 15 mil aswell.

btw... My other strikers are Di Natale, Forlan, Adebayor, Quagliarella, Bojan, Balotelli, and vela (might eventually play at arsenal as forward similar to walcott)[/quote']

ofcourse accept it mate.....i rate berbatov better than villa nywaiz...& 15 mil. is a gud enough amount.