Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Piszczek or Oscar?

Assuming Piszczek will not play half of next season due to surgery (correct me if i'm wrong' date=' will Oscar rise next season?[/quote']

I'd take Piszczek, one of the best RB on SM. Oscar IMO is overrated...

Schurrle or Navas?

I'd take Schurrle, younger and he can become stronger at Chelsea.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should I buy Gameiro for 5mil and Candreva?

I would keep Candreva, such an under-rated player and I see a higher rating than Gameiro in the future. Gameiro is a bit unhappy at PSG and although he is a class striker I don't see him moving this summer from the club or the bench.

So how good is Vernon Anita? With Santon leaving my Newcastle squad' date=' is it worth cashing in on Anita as well and hoping to spend the cash on a decent repalcement LB?[/quote']

I personally would cash in on Anita. It would help you to buy a quality LB.

New Gold Champ World....

Santi Cazorla + 6m = Christian Eriksen

Ill be the one getting Santi and the cash' date=' obviously im Ajax so not the best team.

Could I have your thoughts please?[/quote']

For now I would get Cazorla mate, until we know where Eriksen will play his football whether it is another season at Ajax or elsewhere then Cazorla will always have the higher rating.

Is it right to say giving Ben Afra and Santon for Lavezzi is pricey?

I would not say it is pricey but it is over paying somewhat. Two of Newcastle's better players and the Toon can only improve on last seasons league performances meaning a fit Ben Arfa will be a safe 90 and Santon while he may find it difficult to rise in the next changes if Newcastle hit the ground running early in the season then a +1 is not out the question in the rating review after.

Lavezzi for me has peaked unless PSG were to excel in the UCL and he played an integral part in it.

Piszczek or Oscar?

Assuming Piszczek will not play half of next season due to surgery (correct me if i'm wrong' date=' will Oscar rise next season?[/quote']

Oscar could well rise next changes I would say it is doubtful though after his +3 last time round.

Add to that a top RB in the 90+ rating bracket with the ability to rise further such as Piszczek, Rafael, Walker perhaps and Varane (while he still has his RB position) are far more a rare commodity than a 90+ rated AM (RLC).

Schurrle or Navas?

Navas for me. He is a player that City just do not have many of' date=' a natural winger and on that basis he will get much more game time that Schurrle who has way more competition for a starting place at Chelsea.[/font']

Should I buy Gameiro for 5mil and Candreva?

To be honest mate no' date=' I mean he did not get as much playing time last season as he would have wanted and if PSG keep splashing the cash then the chances are he could well fall down the pecking order further if they were to choose to strengthen up front.[/font']

So how good is Vernon Anita? With Santon leaving my Newcastle squad' date=' is it worth cashing in on Anita as well and hoping to spend the cash on a decent repalcement LB?[/quote']

Anita for me started to play much better in the latter part of the season when he was called upon. Many Newcastle fans are not impressed but I really think he has a lot of ability yet only shown glimpses of it. I firmly believe a good pre season will be the making of him next season.

Frank De Boer who was coach at Ajax academy stated that Anita is the most talented youngster he has had working under him at Ajax which is high praise indeed.