Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Please ' date='an extremely important deal , Swap my Van ginkel for Luis Muriel ?[/quote']

Not a fair swap. Muriel is a better talent than Van Ginkel:D:D:D

Muriel has got all the qualities needed to become a phenomenon. :):):) Make a note of his name and ask more for him. :D:D:D

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Please ' date='an extremely important deal , Swap my Van ginkel for Luis Muriel ?[/quote']

Muriel for me. :)

Bacuna' date=' Peyrerya or Immobile? xo[/quote']

Peyrerya.

Shall I sell Narsingh ? Is he capable of becoming 90+ ?

I doubt he can reach 90 mate.

Edit : is Italy's Donati any good ?

He's been a solid player in the Euro's as the right back and started all the games. I don't think He'll play for Inter long term and He isn't really one of the "Mazzari-Style fullbacks" that you see Mazzari employ in his trademark 3-5-2. But , He'll definitely be a solid fullback in the Serie A.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Evans + Walker X Hamsik

Gameiro + Mbiwa X Luiz

Kovacic + De sciglio X Mandzukic

Evans + Walker + Veloso X Kompany

make ur choices plz ;)

1) The duo if you need 2 good defs

2) Luiz (the most simple one)

3) Mandzukic, if he is a key player for you, otherwise the 2 young starlets but ask also for one more ;)

4) The same here, Kompany if you need an high rated defender, otherwise if you're lacking in depth choose the trio

1) The duo if you need 2 good defs

so I guess Iam keeping MY duo :P

2) Luiz (the most simple one)

3) Mandzukic' date=' if he is a key player for you, otherwise the 2 young starlets but ask also for one more ;)

[b']actually the youngsters are mine , they're tow of my best but Mandzukic will be the highest rated FWD in my team if he comes .[/b]

4) The same here, Kompany if you need an high rated defender, otherwise if you're lacking in depth choose the trio

thx 4 ur help :)

He's been a solid player in the Euro's as the right back and started all the games. I don't think He'll play for Inter long term and He isn't really one of the "Mazzari-Style fullbacks" that you see Mazzari employ in his trademark 3-5-2. But ' date=' He'll definitely be a solid fullback in the Serie A.[/quote']

I think I should let you know that you are being helpful ;)