Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Edit : is Italy's Donati any good ?

He's been a solid player in the Euro's as the right back and started all the games. I don't think He'll play for Inter long term and He isn't really one of the "Mazzari-Style fullbacks" that you see Mazzari employ in his trademark 3-5-2. But , He'll definitely be a solid fullback in the Serie A.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Evans + Walker X Hamsik

Gameiro + Mbiwa X Luiz

Kovacic + De sciglio X Mandzukic

Evans + Walker + Veloso X Kompany

make ur choices plz ;)

1) The duo if you need 2 good defs

2) Luiz (the most simple one)

3) Mandzukic, if he is a key player for you, otherwise the 2 young starlets but ask also for one more ;)

4) The same here, Kompany if you need an high rated defender, otherwise if you're lacking in depth choose the trio

1) The duo if you need 2 good defs

so I guess Iam keeping MY duo :P

2) Luiz (the most simple one)

3) Mandzukic' date=' if he is a key player for you, otherwise the 2 young starlets but ask also for one more ;)

[b']actually the youngsters are mine , they're tow of my best but Mandzukic will be the highest rated FWD in my team if he comes .[/b]

4) The same here, Kompany if you need an high rated defender, otherwise if you're lacking in depth choose the trio

thx 4 ur help :)

He's been a solid player in the Euro's as the right back and started all the games. I don't think He'll play for Inter long term and He isn't really one of the "Mazzari-Style fullbacks" that you see Mazzari employ in his trademark 3-5-2. But ' date=' He'll definitely be a solid fullback in the Serie A.[/quote']

I think I should let you know that you are being helpful ;)

Hey lads' date=' got a choice between two youngsters, and I'm kinda leaning towards one but just want some other opinions

[b']Onazi or Boakye?[/b]

Cheers! ;)

Boakye for me.

Might stay on loan at Sassuolo who just moved up to Serie A.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hey lads' date=' got a choice between two youngsters, and I'm kinda leaning towards one but just want some other opinions

[b']Onazi or Boakye?[/b]

Cheers! ;)

I'd say Onazi, who is important to Lazio and also Nigeria.

He is a talented player and has the potential to be wonder class.

The other one plays for Sassulo, he's not ready for a big team such Juventus.

Onazi or Boakye?

Cheers! ;)[/center']

Pretty tough question to answer. If you need a CM , then get Onazi but if you'd prefer to improve or need a fwd , then go for Boayke. Boayke was very good at the beggining of the Serie B season but didn't really finish off as strongly. He also was in the squad for Ghana in the ACON but didn't feature much.

Onazi got plenty of time near the end of the Serie A season with Lazio and even started in the Coppa Italia win against Roma. He also featured in the ACON for Nigeria and got plenty of caps this year. His goal against Inter was ridiculously good if I remember correctly.

Lazio I think will soon get Biglia as a CM/DM and not to mention they still have the likes of Ledesma on the squad. Boayke is interesting and I think He'll get another season to be loaned out to another club whether it be Sassulo again, a Serie A side, or Serie B side.

If you have some concerns over CM, then take Onazi and if you need a forward, then take Boayke. If neither is of concern, I think I'll take Boayke but it's close. Juve has got some good young forwards in their ranks in Immobile, Gabbiadini, and Boayke. Beltrame isn't too bad of a forward either.

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My mascherano and yanga-mbiwa for chiellini?

I also have martinez subotic busquets dede!! Thanks!!!

Very nice deal for Chiellini :). Yanga hasn't been so good for Newcastle, and Masch hasn't been playing in his true DM role for Barca. Likewise, you already have Busquets and Martinez as your two center midfielders so Masch is just a surplus. Cheillini offers you a very solid centerback which improves your Center of Defence and someone who is capable of playing as a leftback .

Martinez-Busquets

LB-Subotic-Chiellini-RB

You've got very nice center back and center mid pairings. :)

Respuesta: Riferimento: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Nope.

Your squad should be also composed of midfielders not only defenders:D

I agree but I'm afraid that martinez and busquets will lose soon CB position and in the miedfield I also have schweinsteiger messi gundogan wilshere thiago strootman jovetic kagawa lamela muniain lucas moura james rodriguez luis suarez at miedfield ( i know i have too many players...)

walcott or lamela ?

lamela for me

Cech or Zieler + Nils Peterson? :)

Cech easily

Neuer or 45m+ De gea?

My GK is de gea now

Fast reply asap

NEUER

My mascherano and yanga-mbiwa for chiellini?

I also have martinez subotic busquets dede!! Thanks!!!

Get chiellini asap