Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should i give my Reus for Draxler and El Shaarawy? Is Draxler going to be a top player? smileys-thinking-082618.gif

I'd want more for Reus

Balotelli or Jovetic?

Balotelli

1. Kroos or Neymar

2. Zieler + Nils peterson or Petr Cech

3. Soldaldo or Kiessling

:confused:

1. Still not convinced by Neymar' date=' but on SM he'll probably be a big hit due to the hype.
    [*']Cech
  2. Soldado

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should i give my Reus for Draxler and El Shaarawy? Is Draxler going to be a top player? smileys-thinking-082618.gif

I wouldn't atm, Reus is the best player of BvB and one of the best players from the Bundesliga. Draxler can be easily become a top player but never as impressive as Reus :):)

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

1. Kroos or Neymar

3. Soldaldo or Kiessling

Hello Zlook:p:p:p:p

1. Kroos (I'm unsure whether Neymar has what it takes to succeed at Barcelona :confused::confused::confused:)

2. Cech easily

3. Soldado brings that much more to the team play than only scoring goals (only justifying my opinion asd)

I have the ability to buy David Villa for his market value of 11.2 million. my chairman values him at 20.1 million.

should i do it? how long will he hold his 94 for?

thanks guys!

Definitely. Even IF he drops' date=' he'll still be worth more than the 11.2m you've shelled out and he will be 92/93/94 for a few years IMO

Reus 100%

1. Kroos or Neymar

3. Soldaldo or Kiessling

my opinions in bold

Balotelli or Jovetic?

Jovetic easily. Balotelli will never ever get over 92, mark my words. Jojo can do.

Keep Reus for now' date=' Draxler and El Shaarawy are definately good players but so is Reus and he'll be rated higher than both for some time I think.

1. Kroos or Neymar

3. Soldaldo or Kiessling

1. Neymar, think he'll play more at Barca while Kroos is facing massive competition at Bayern.

2. Cech

3. Kiessling

Balotelli or Jovetic?

I like Jovetic more tbh, but that's personal preference and I'd say both are good to have atm. I'd say both can be 91/92 within a year but I don't think there'll be much difference between them.

Which goalkeeper should I sell? I need to get rid of two

courtois' date=' perin, ter stegen, kapino, bounou

I was thinking.ter stegen and.bounou?

Thanks[/quote']

Why on earth would anyone need 5 goalkeepers? Absolute madness!!!

Sell them all bar Ter Stegen and Courtois, ok Perin is a talent but he is never going to get anywhere near starting for you with you having the two best young keepers in the world (not including De Gea) in Courtois and Ter Stegen.

Even keeping them two it will be difficult for one of them not to develop player concerns anyway.