Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I'm trying to get Balotelli as He's one of my favourite players' date=' and I honestly don't mind overpaying but not too much.

Sagna+ Deulofeu+ 6 million for Balo?[/quote']

Thing is do you buy a player you highly rate and would love in your team or do you keep a Barcelona B players who has scored a load of goals and while is classed as a "potential" star, that is all it is at present is potential.

To many people on here get swept away with the hype of players being the next big thing, which so many never turn out to be. Cuenca was highly rated as is Tello as was Pedro. Ok they are very good players but can any of these three be classed as fulfilling there potential at present?

Yes perhaps you might be giving away a lot for Balotelli but if he is one of your favourite players then who cares how much you pay for him.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

What is so good about Deulofeu that makes him better than Balo singlehandedly? I have alot of money so money doesn't matter :).

I really don't know...

Balo is the be(a)st. Any comparison with other players doesn't work at all. Buy him mate:D:D:D

Geoffrey you're talking about Super Mario' date=' a genius. Buy him, your offer is low in my opinion. If the other manager don't reject it, Balo will be yours...

[center']UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!

balotelli_hulk_1_Medium_anteprima_600x705_7052.jpg

[/center]

too much for balo. deulofue + 6 mill > balo already.

Is too much... i don't like Sagna but Deulofeu is fantastic... he will be much better than Balotelli in future
Deulofeo is the problem in this deal' date='he is a huge prospect and could pass Balotelli in the future ..[/quote']
Yea do it!! Sagna isn't the player he is anymore and Deulofeu won't be at Balotellis rating for years.
Considering that Sagna is pants' date=' I would say you're not really overpaying by a considerable amount (if at all).[/quote']
Thing is do you buy a player you highly rate and would love in your team or do you keep a Barcelona B players who has scored a load of goals and while is classed as a "potential" star' date=' that is all it is at present is potential.

To many people on here get swept away with the hype of players being the next big thing, which so many never turn out to be. Cuenca was highly rated as is Tello as was Pedro. Ok they are very good players but can any of these three be classed as fulfilling there potential at present?

Yes perhaps you might be giving away a lot for Balotelli but if he is one of your favourite players then who cares how much you pay for him. [/color']

Thanks guys, I'll rep you all :). I agree with jkerrs though as alot of forumers get swept away with so much hype from players. The reality is not alot of these so called wonderkids actually reach the heights that some people say they can.

what can you do with 6mil then? Because Deulofue can hit a 94' date=' and so can balotelli.[/quote']

Very doubtful, Barce youth are very good players don't get me wrong but there also very over hyped, not many players who are over hyped on here do well, Pedro for example made out to be a new star but has been just decent and only has his rating cause he get's game time at Barce. So my statement is Barce youth get way too over hyped when there is better players out their who are under rated.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Thing is do you buy a player you highly rate and would love in your team or do you keep a Barcelona B players who has scored a load of goals and while is classed as a "potential" star' date=' that is all it is at present is potential.

Yes perhaps you might be giving away a lot for Balotelli but if he is one of your favourite players then who cares how much you pay for him. [/color']

100% fully agree with him.

Why did Barca decide to go for Neymar without waiting Delufeu, if he's considered so highly?