lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Here are some questions I've been pondering over... please offered reasoned explanations for each (aka... please give reasons why...):

1. Who to sell between Badstuber and Subotic?

2. Choose 2 to sell out of: Wilshere' date=' Dzagoev, Mhkytarian, James, Paulinho, Danilo, Holtby, Griezmann

3. Sell or keep Jantschke, Florenzi, Obiang and Ogbonna?

I would sell Subotic if I would be confident Badstuber will continue his career the way he did pre his injury, while Badstuber would normally start for both Bayern and Die Mannschaft. He's better than Boateng. The knee operation is the only reason to doubt for me. How much did that affect other players?

Not familair enough with few of them to give proper advice, but based on what I know and what I don't know, I can't disagree with the others.

Jantschke is a very solid rightback, so I would keep him. Ogbonna is a very highly rated young defender who will join Juventus, and is likely to become a starter for both Juve and Azzurri in the future (will take time though), so I would definatly keep him. Obiang, I heard great things about him, so also him I would keep. Florenzi, young and doing well, just like the others worth keeping. Is keeping 'em all an option?

I would sell Subotic if I would be confident Badstuber will continue his career the way he did pre his injury' date=' while Badstuber would normally start for both Bayern and Die Mannschaft. He's better than Boateng. The knee operation is the only reason to doubt for me. How much did that affect other players?

Not familair enough with few of them to give proper advice, but based on what I know and what I don't know, I can't disagree with the others.

Jantschke is a very solid rightback, so I would keep him. Ogbonna is a very highly rated young defender who will join Juventus, and is likely to become a starter for both Juve and Azzurri in the future (will take time though), so I would definatly keep him. Obiang, I heard great things about him, so also him I would keep. Florenzi, young and doing well, just like the others worth keeping. Is keeping 'em all an option?[/quote']

Thank you, you're the only one who read the "reason" bit :P

As for your last question, my squad has a wage bill of 3.3M per turn, so 6.6M per week so I really need to cut down! :o

Gaston Ramirez + Shaw for Draxler
Pukki + Meyer for Shaw ?

Keep Draxler. Keep Pukki and Meyer. Both Meyer and Draxler got great potential.

Thank you' date=' you're the only one who read the "reason" bit :P

As for your last question, my squad has a wage bill of 3.3M per turn, so 6.6M per week so I really need to cut down! :o[/quote']

Then I would sell Florenzi.

Here are some questions I've been pondering over... please offered reasoned explanations for each (aka... please give reasons why...):

2. Choose 2 to sell out of: Wilshere' date=' Dzagoev, Mhkytarian, James, Paulinho, Danilo, Holtby, Griezmann

1) By a big distance sell Badstuber . he will lose at least another half of season , some voices said he can even end his carrer

2)Holby and Danilor

3)keep all of them

Hmmm yes, it would be a[n unecessary] risk selling Subotic to keep Badstuber. It's wiser to sell Badstuber, even though pre his injury I would think different. The same knee got injured twice now IIRC, which could be a very bad sign.

Who's better Isco or Draxler I'm leaning towards Isco :o

Isco is much better IMO.

Gaston Ramirez + Shaw for Draxler

Draxler

Who's better Unterstall or Mignolet ?

Mignolet. Unnerstall is pants

Sell Badstuber. He hasn't recovered from his injury and its seemingly becoming 'if' rather than 'when' as its taken so long. Subotic has played well of late too

I'd sell Mhkytarian and Dzagoev/Danilo. I don't see all the fuss with Mhlytarian myself and the two latter mentions have gone off the boil in terms of their development recently.

Keep all if you don't need to sell

Adler or Muslera?

Rene Adler is better IMO.

Hmmm yes' date=' it would be a[n unecessary'] risk selling Subotic to keep Badstuber. It's wiser to sell Badstuber, even though pre his injury I would think different. The same knee got injured twice now IIRC, which could be a very bad sign.

he had some part of his ligaments removed...