lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Morning ' date=' Alurcard :)! If I had to choose between the two, I would pick Wilshere. Coutinho is a fantastic player, and no doubt has been immense for Pool with his arrival. He's got great skill, drive, and his vision is very nice and is just a clever player. The sale of Coutinho was something I really disliked this year from Inter management as We surely could have used him.

However, Wilshere still takes it imo. He's the future of the English midfield and has a national team spot. Coutinho although brilliant will always have trouble facing against the likes of Oscar, Hulk, Neymar, Bernard, Lucas Moura, Hernanes, and their are other Brazilian wingers such as Willian, Nem. The competition for a national team spot is tough for Coutinho with so much good Brazilian wingers and play makers.Oh, and Brazilian talent is always being produced like it's a corporate factory.

We've all seen glimpses of what Wilshere can do , and on his day, He is just quality, and a spark. He's got the drive, creativity, spark, and passion. All he really needs to do is get some goals, but Wilshere imho is better than Coutinho and will be in the future. Wilshere's potential imo is alot higher than Coutinho as well.[/quote']

IMO national team had (almost)nothing to do with players rating. Mata,Navas and Cazorla never a regular for Spain,but they perform at high level in the club,so they can gain high rating. Of course Wilshere will get higher chance to play for England,but he'll only get high rating if he plays at high level for Arsenal and he didn't convince me last season,although i know he's been unlucky with injuries.

Putting bias aside,Coutinho is great player and if he continue what he did last season,there is no reason why Scolari shouldn't pick him. He can replace Bernard as Neymar replacement. The only thing that will hinder Coutinho rating development is how Liverpool perform. So,in SM Wilshere could be safer option

What do you guys think of Diego Ribas? Worth signing if my midfielders are:

Vidal 92

Wilshere 90

Alonso 95

Guarin (89)

Xhaka (88)

Wernbloom (89)

Looking to sell Wernbloom and Guarin after their TB's are up so Ribas would come in nicely. What rating do you think he can possibly get in future, drop/stay/rise?

Have a couple of questions.

1) Can you give me your top 5 from this list regardless of their position?

Hart, Dzagoev, Akinfeev, Callejon, Carvajal, Cleverley, Fellaini, Honda, Inler, Dede, Benteke, Bender, Wollschied, Gibbs, Dempsey

2) Isco or Shaquiri/Xhaka?

Hart' date=' Dzagoev, Akinfeev, Callejon, Carvajal, Cleverley, Fellaini, Honda, Inler, Dede, Benteke, Bender, Wollschied, Gibbs, Dempsey

2) Isco or Shaquiri/Xhaka?[/quote']

1) Hart, Carvajal, Benteke, Fellaini, Dzagoev. No particular order though, just my top 5 !

2) Isco for me !

Vidal 92

Wilshere 90

Alonso 95

Guarin (89)

Xhaka (88)

Wernbloom (89)

Looking to sell Wernbloom and Guarin after their TB's are up so Ribas would come in nicely. What rating do you think he can possibly get in future' date=' drop/stay/rise?[/quote']

Anyone ???

My Oscar or J.Moutinho?

Been offered a straght swap in GC. I prefer Oscar myself, i can't see J.Moutinho rising, and Oscar should hit 93, poss 94.

Patricio or Ter Stegen?

Ter-Stegen no contest at all.

Nagatomo or Nainggolan?

Nagamoto for me' date=' but Naing is a good player.

abate or alex sandro?

Alex Sandro. 2nd choice in NT, vgood prospect, and young enough to really improve.

Abate is not that good. Excels at neither attack or defence and won't rise.

Leroy Fer' date=' Ignacio Camacho, Dani Parejo or Sebastian Rode?[/quote']

Rode for me mate.

Vidal 92

Wilshere 90

Alonso 95

Guarin (89)

Xhaka (88)

Wernbloom (89)

Looking to sell Wernbloom and Guarin after their TB's are up so Ribas would come in nicely. What rating do you think he can possibly get in future' date=' drop/stay/rise?[/quote']

Ribas is class mate, just a shame he is playing for an ordinary club. Should be safe at 91.

Hart' date=' Dzagoev, Akinfeev, Callejon, Carvajal, Cleverley, Fellaini, Honda, Inler, Dede, Benteke, Bender, Wollschied, Gibbs, Dempsey

2) Isco or Shaquiri/Xhaka?[/quote']

In no particular order:

Hart

Carvajal

Benteke

Fellaini

Bender (regardless of which one it is)

Isco for me.

abate or alex sandro?

Abate for the same reasons stated by .CFC

Kondogbia and Ocampos

or