Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have 14m in my budget' date=' my team is 91 rated with every position having plenty of depth, (every position's second best player is 89 at least.) I have Jorge Koke who I can sell for 10m. Should I sell him and replace him with Kiko-2m, Destro-6m, Florenzi- 5m, Atsu-6m, Van Rhijn- 6m, Ghoulam-6m, Melgarejo- 6m, Aspas -3m, Kirchoff- 4.5m, Fofana- 6m, Grenier- 6m, A.Hernandez-6m, Sulejmani -5.5m.

I know there is a lot talent there, however I am asking this question because I am not sure of Koke's ability and whether he is better than the players mentioned here. I am looking for prospects who can at least reach 91, so I am curious as to whether the other players would be able to reach 91?

Thanks.[/quote']

Ok, my opinion is:

among those names it'd be great if you can buy Atsu, Grenier, Van Rhijn and also Destro.

About Koke, i think he's a huge talent and could easily hit 91 in future. So i wouldn't sell him mate. :D

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should I sell Belhanda?? Do you guys see any future in him? He is looking to snub offers from Milan clubs to go to Villa or Al Jazira in real life...

I have Di Maria Reus Hazard Muniain and Dzagoev in wings...

Or should I sell Dzagoev... Tho I plan to sell both Dzagoev and belhanda

I have 2 slight dilema's here I hope you guys can help me out with here;

Neustadter + Sorg for Van Ginkel

and

Digne for either Martins Indi or Mangala (for use as a back up LB)

Non are first team starters but would be suitable for the cup games and replacements.

I would keep Song and Neustadrer to much to give for Van Ginkel.

Get Mangala.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

maicon+ananidze+1m for my ahmed musa? I assume I shoudl take this but just checking. ;)

Are you talking about Maicon of City? If so, remember that he's not the player that he once was. He desires to stay another year at City but the reality is that he'll be shipped out. He's going to make the big difference at clubs like Gremio.:D:D:D

maicon+ananidze+1m for my ahmed musa? I assume I shoudl take this but just checking. ;)

Yup' date='Do the deal..

I've already done this deal but, Valero or Candreva?

Candreva..

Papadopoulos and 7 mill for sahin?

Papa for me..