• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hummels or Marcelo? Position does not matter

I have Alaba as Left Back if I decide to swap Marcelo for Hummels

Need help!

I think it has to be Hummels the guy is a real talent and is missed when he isn't there for Dortmund. Massive player.

Thanks for all the responses guys' date=' I think I will go for Van Ginkel and then see if I have enough cash to go for Maher of Koke. I will also sell Mikel and buy Paulinho. Cheers :)

P.S. does anyone know anything about Jan Kirchoff? He's a free agent in my setup so can get him for like £3.2m. Can he be a 89-90 player in the future?[/quote']

Jan Kirchoff?

Need help!

Get Hummels' date=' Alaba may get +1.

Thanks for all the responses guys, I think I will go for Van Ginkel and then see if I have enough cash to go for Maher of Koke. I will also sell Mikel and buy Paulinho. Cheers :)

P.S. does anyone know anything about Jan Kirchoff? He's a free agent in my setup so can get him for like £3.2m. Can he be a 89-90 player in the future?

Kirchoff is a decent defender, worth buying at free agent.

Reus or Tevez

Gaitan or Bernard

Reus & Bernard easily.

Reus or Tevez

Gaitan or Bernard

Reus and Bernard.

P.S. does anyone know anything about Jan Kirchoff? He's a free agent in my setup so can get him for like £3.2m. Can he be a 89-90 player in the future?

I'm quite a big fan' date=' & with Badstubers injury he may get some game time as Guardiola does like a good rotate!

Need help!

Alaba > Marcelo so Hummels for me.

Chadli or Fischer ?

Who could have the higher peak in maximum 4-5 months from now?

Fischer by a long long way.

Between Leno and Ter-Stegen' date=' which one would you sell ?[/quote']

Unless Ter Stegen goes to a club with European football next season I'd stick with Leno, who will have CL football next season.

Érik LAMELA + Neven SUBOTIĆ = Thiago SILVA

Pretty even deal, at the moment Thiago Silva is the best CB in the world - but the duo have much more longevity in them, Subotic was arguably better than Hummels last season, and Lamela is an incredible talent.

Chadli or Fischer ?

Who could have the higher peak in maximum 4-5 months from now?

Fischer is a better player' date=' he will definitely go to a big club in a few years time. Great future and one of the most exciting youngster.

Between Leno and Ter-Stegen, which one would you sell ?

Sell Leno. Stegen is a superb talent that should not be let go of.

Easily Thiago Silva. One of the best CB in the world. Neven is not even half close and Lamela is still an uprising star.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Pedro Rodriguez + 25 mill OR Muller. WIth the money' date=' I am restricted to buying talents, like possibly Vilhena, Hermann etc... should I do it? :)

I got Ribery, Robben, Mandzuki, Ibra, Kroos, Scwheini, Djuricic, Slavio, Moreno and others to replace him.[/quote']

I don't really care about money. Keep Muller and spend your begging money on Vilhena.:D:D:D

Between Leno and Ter-Stegen' date=' which one would you sell ?[/quote']

to me this would heavily depend on what was being offered for each player, as everyone has favourites so personally i'd sell whichever has the best offer in,

in regards to who i'd keep if both offers were identical i'd lean towards leno, ter is obviously good but leno has seen off better keepers than ter to earn his place as bayer's first choice(adler) ter didn't really have that competition

also added to the fact as already mentioned leno is champs league player and really neither of these lads are going to be taking the international jersey any time soon(neuer) so really the deciding factor is there club and at the moment leno is at the better club

all depends on depth here to me' date=' if both lamela and sub's would start and improve those positions substancially then the bid has to be seriously considered[/font'], saying that though if you have cover then theres no point selling your cherry(silva)

reus = tevez

this is a deal that i personally would wait a while to decide fully because if tevez hits juve the same way he has done in the premiership then he's going to rise again, not saying reus isn't either as he's solid too

but personally think tevez in italy spells trouble for the rest of the league big time, generally speaking the italian game is slower paced than the english game added tevez's work rate/strength and if he starts alot of games he could easily end the season in the high 20/30 goals a season marker