• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Tello or Bernard??

tello' date=' much better player playing in a harder league

all this lad needs is more game time and he'll be recognized as one of the top players going

if he was playing at a lesser club he would already be a "shining star" but its hard to get the limelight when competing with the lads he has to on a day to day basis

[/font']

Which goalkeeper to buy?

Jeroen Zoet (84)

Przemyslaw Tyton (86)

Carlos Kameni (87)

Cristian Alvarez (87)

Rating and age do not matter' date=' just want to know the one who's rating is safe and overall if they are a decent keeper

:)[/quote']

don't know much about alvarez but tyton & kameni aren't worht picking up imo, zoet on the other hand could well be worth a punt and would be the one i'd go for out of the top three, but like mentioned don't know much about the fourth lad

Wanyama and Vilhena or Cleverley?

personally i'd probably keep cleverley unless depth is a major issue

as i really don't rate wanyama at all' date=' decent enough player but not even in the same ball-park as cleverley,

but on the other hand vilhena is a very good prospect who with the right team(irl) could go on to be a major player.

all in all though i'd keep cleverley unless you can get a better player in the deal than wanyama

[/font']

Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hi, i have to choose who to sell between Llorente and Mandzukic. I'm really clueless what i should do. I have high expectations on Llorente playing for Juventus, but if Mandzukic gets to play with Pep i guess that would make him the wiser choice.

Thanks for your help :D

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hi' date=' i have to choose who to sell between Llorente and Mandzukic. I'm really clueless what i should do. I have high expectations on Llorente playing for Juventus, but if Mandzukic gets to play with Pep i guess that would make him the wiser choice.

Thanks for your help :D[/quote']

I'd probably keep Mandzukic for the time being, he should get game time next season and has made a name for himself in his first season, we dunno how Llorente will cope in the Italian League didn't get playing last season due to politics so keep Mandzukic.

Muniain or Benteke + Silvestre Varela + 9

See can you offer someone else instead of Benteke' date=' he has been one of the best players in the BPL since joining and he is the one to hold on to, Munian has got talent but a bit over hyped still got talent, where as Benteke is an amazing player who will continue his form in to next season, Varela well his rating has finished now.[/font']

Riferimento: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

You're overpaying for Muniain.

Keep Benteke. The striker has had a fantastic first season in the Premier League for Aston Villa. At 22 years old, this Belgian beast totaled 19 goals in 34 league appearances, showing electrifying pace, great awareness and sublime finishing technique.:D

Hi' date=' i have to choose who to sell between Llorente and Mandzukic. I'm really clueless what i should do. I have high expectations on Llorente playing for Juventus, but if Mandzukic gets to play with Pep i guess that would make him the wiser choice.

Thanks for your help :D[/quote']

i expect both to be super subs next season, have a feeling Pep will sign a top striker before the season starts.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Which goalkeeper to buy?

Jeroen Zoet (84)

Przemyslaw Tyton (86)

Carlos Kameni (87)

Cristian Alvarez (87)

Rating and age do not matter' date=' just want to know the one who's rating is safe and overall if they are a decent keeper

:)[/quote']

I prefer Zoet

Benteke is the best player in this deal IMO' date=' so whatever side of the deal he is on is the side you want.

Hi, i have to choose who to sell between Llorente and Mandzukic. I'm really clueless what i should do. I have high expectations on Llorente playing for Juventus, but if Mandzukic gets to play with Pep i guess that would make him the wiser choice.

Thanks for your help :D

Mandzukic is better then Llorente for me, so i would sell Llorente.

Need some help signing a top drawer' date=' world-class goalkeeper, any ideas? Plus what do yall think about Carvajal's chances at the Bernabeu next season?[/quote']

Hugo Lloris or Thibault Courtois are two very good young GK's you also have Ter Stegen and Leno but i fear Neuer is still very young himself so they may struggle to feature on the International front.

Carvajal is better then Arbeloa for me so he could quite easily take the RB spot at Madrid.