• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

does anyone know wether i should sell gago (my best player) for 21 million

(i am in division four and thought i should buy some new players' date=' as i am about to get promoted :D)[/quote']

You would be stupid if you did that. Gago is a great player, and if you have to sell him you should get at least 40m for him.

does anyone know wether i should sell gago (my best player) for 21 million

(i am in division four and thought i should buy some new players' date=' as i am about to get promoted :D)[/quote']

haev allok at the unmanaged clubs in your setup and see whos available to replace him!if theres someone you like the look of do it!

i have received an 8M bid on moussa sissoko (the french one)

he is a first team substitute for me' date=' but it should be easy to find a replacement.

i am aware of his potentials, but he is only currently worth 5M

should i sell him?[/quote']

Well I'm guessing that you bought him cheap so you should pull a Wenger and sell him off for 8 mil (getting a pretty big profit). I say that you do (unless this is a GC)

Well I'm guessing that you bought him cheap so you should pull a Wenger and sell him off for 8 mil (getting a pretty big profit). I say that you do (unless this is a GC)

It depends though, what are you looking for? A good player? Or profits? If you are going to sell him and try to put someone in his place, he should have the same potential, so he will probably cost you the same thing more or less.

It depends though' date=' what are you looking for? A good player? Or profits? If you are going to sell him and try to put someone in his place, he should have the same potential, so he will probably cost you the same thing more or less.[/quote']

Well if you sell him you'll have more options on who to buy with the money. If you try and trade you'll have limited options. It's just logic.

Well if you sell him you'll have more options on who to buy with the money. If you try and trade you'll have limited options. It's just logic.

You are right, but what I mean in a way or another, is that, if he is going to sell the player to buy another one, then he should get someone with the same potential, not to just sell and buy

Someone just offered me 12mil for Hargreaves...I thought it was a joke at first.

Who do you think would be better to go after: Benzema or Jo?

Benzema for sure. Jo isn't going to shine unless he gets a move, in the contrast, you have Benzema who is shining well !! About the Hargreaves deal, I don't know what to say.

What do you think of Hargreaves + Gerard PIQUE (87) + 25 mil for Rafael VAN DER VAART (94)? That is what I've offered him' date=' he really wants Hargreaves and Pique[/quote']

thats a good deal in my opinion, since Pique is not fantastic and Hargreaves seems inconsistent.

Need help. I'm selling Deco from Barcelona and have been offered any 2 Benfica players as a swap,

he said it's my choice any 2. I really need wingers so i was thinking Gabriel CRISTIAN RODRIGUEZ and Victorio MAXI PEREIRA, but is there a better combination i could do? Don't need to be wingers

Need help. I'm selling Deco from Barcelona and have been offered any 2 Benfica players as a swap' date='

he said it's my choice any 2. I really need wingers so i was thinking Gabriel CRISTIAN RODRIGUEZ and Victorio MAXI PEREIRA, but is there a better combination i could do? Don't need to be wingers[/quote']

There yougn and can improve.

But he has other 90 players..

who would you recommend? and which is there best winger as i need at least 1 winger in the deal

Well Rodriguez And Pereira are both young so it would be a good deal to get them.

But Cardozo could be someone to look at for a sub (F) for you Ben.