Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

What is Bayern Munich's Kirchhoff potential ? Is he worth buying for 5 millions ? Cash isn't important for me

Buy him if 5mill doesnt matter' date=' with Badstuber out injured and an ageing dutchman in the back, Kirchoff could see some decent gametime, especially if there are injuries or if pep likes him.

I can buy only one of these players, I have all positions covered, which I have to buy ?

David luiz, kroos, tello, ocampos or kurt zouma in long term? Kroos is in doubt because there are other managers interested.

Thanks

Kross obviously, but if you cannot get him id get Luiz.

5m + Shaqiri or Benteke?

Shaqiri is already at the better team and will get a 90 soon, and i believe will have a quiet season this year with robben and ribery still there. I believe the year after he will cement a first team place and become a superstar.

That said Benteke is a mad beast.

Guys,

I manage Porto, I've been made the following offer:

His Modric(27yr old - rated 93) for my James Rodriquez(21yr old - rated 90)

Ever since the game started I've been tempted to sell Rodriquez every so often but was never tempted enough or brave enough to pull the trigger ...

I've had cash bids up to 35m for him - all rejected

Now, this is in a really competitive GW where 90% of the teams are managed and 90+ players are like hens teeth and ridiculously expensive

Guys' date='

Ever since the game started I've been tempted to sell Rodriquez every so often but was never tempted enough or brave enough to pull the trigger ...

Now, this is in a really competitive GW where 90% of the teams are managed and 90+ players are like hens teeth and ridiculously expensive[/quote']

I love Modric so I would take him...James is quite young but he moved to Monaco! So don't know how well he will develop... Modric tho will keep his 93

Guys' date='

Now, this is in a really competitive GW where 90% of the teams are managed and 90+ players are like hens teeth and ridiculously expensive[/quote']

Take the deal mate, can't see Rodriguez moving up until we all see how good Monaco really is...

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have Bacary Sagna in a competitive Game World' date=' I'm wondering whether it makes sense to swap him for Pablo Zabaleta...[/quote']

I prefer Zabaleta :D

Guys' date='

For me Modric...

5m + Shaqiri or Benteke?

For me Shaqiri :D

For me Modric...
Take the deal mate' date=' can't see Rodriguez moving up until we all see how good Monaco really is...[/quote']
I love Modric so I would take him...James is quite young but he moved to Monaco! So don't know how well he will develop... Modric tho will keep his 93

Thanks guys

Stefan Radu or Christian Fuchs ? Can any of them crack 90?

I prefer Radu...

Should I swap my Carrick for El Shaarawy

It 'a difficult choice, Carrick is a certainty, he played a great season and play in one of the best clubs in the world but I'd take El Sharaawy simply because it has 19 years, now is a good player who can become a great player and certainly in the future will increase a lot...:D

Is it worth getting Falcao for 40 M' date=' considering he now is at Monaco and he won't play european competitions next year?

Can he mantain his 94 still for a long time?[/quote']

Definitely! Besides' date=' I think Monaco will be a stepping stone for his 'real' big move :)

[/quote']

Any other opinions?

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Any other opinions?

Honestly think Falcao can maintain his rating. He is going to a club that is going to spend millions of money and the club is currently doing very good buying quality players. Doubt Falcao will have hard time adapting.