Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Oscar and David Luiz for Hummels? feel I'm giving too much. :o

It's a tough one David Luiz has probably peaked at 91 if not 92 no higher' date=' Oscar is a great talent no doubt and should peak at 93.

Now Hummels is a great CB up there with the best right now and remember he's still very young, Great CB's on SM tend to be higher rated than most outfield players, look at Ferdinand and Pepe compared to the likes of Isco, Rues, Kroos, Vidal and Cazorla rating wise, SM will always give CB's higher ratings as they hard to come by a very talented one such as Hummels.

So I'd pick Hummels, Hope this helps :)[/font']

Raul Albiol + £2m for Serdar Tasci. Albiol has been consistent when he plays, but doesnt get a look-in with Varane and Pepe ahead of him. Tasci is the captain of Stuttgart, and has been linked with nearly every big club (Man Utd, Arsenal, Juve, Milan, Tottenham.)

Raul Albiol + £2m for Serdar Tasci. Albiol has been consistent when he plays' date=' but doesnt get a look-in with Varane and Pepe ahead of him. Tasci is the captain of Stuttgart, and has been linked with nearly every big club (Man Utd, Arsenal, Juve, Milan, Tottenham.)[/quote']

You know what you need to do then ;)

Personally I'd wait and see what happens this summer with Albiol. If he moves to a club where he gets regular game time then I'd rather have him.

That's if you can wait of course.

You know what you need to do then ;)

Personally I'd wait and see what happens this summer with Albiol. If he moves to a club where he gets regular game time then I'd rather have him.

That's if you can wait of course.

I was going to comment on where Stuttgart finished, as I think they have failed to finish in the top half for a few seasons, but the site I get my European football information from has reset their tables for the 2013-14 season.

I was going to comment on where Stuttgart finished' date=' as I think they have failed to finish in the top half for a few seasons, but the site I get my European football information from has reset their tables for the 2013-14 season.[/quote']

Well, I believe they finished in the bottom half last season?! No German expert and can't be arsed to look it up so I could be wrong.

Ok guys a tough one for me...

Lahm+6m=Bale

Money is precious and I am getting BALE

It may look like a ridiculous deal to all but I can buy piszczek whose at external and Bale would be a great addition to my Wings where I have got Kuba and Dzagoev and I still need to get a Proper AM to play behind Falcao?

Opinions?

Lahm=95?

Bale=94?

Bale will have a higher peak?

Georginio Wijnaldum or Diego Costa ?

l would go for Diego Costa!

Lahm+6m=Bale

It may look like a ridiculous deal to all but I can buy piszczek whose at external and Bale would be a great addition to my Wings where I have got Kuba and Dzagoev and I still need to get a Proper AM to play behind Falcao?

Opinions?

Lahm=95?

Bale=94?

l would take Bale and buy Piszczek from external. Bale can play behind Falcao aswell!

My guedes Marcelo and Adam Slazai for Marquinhos?

IF thats Marquinhos of Roma then go for it!

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Marquinhos :)

Lahm+6m=Bale

Opinions?

Lahm=95?

Bale=94?

Take Bale and by Piszczek

Marquinhos

Lahm+6m=Bale

Opinions?

Lahm=95?

Bale=94?

Get Bale and stick him behind Falcao and then buy Piszczek to cover Lahm's gap

Georginio Wijnaldum or Diego Costa ?

Diego Costa IMO

Raul Albiol + £2m for Serdar Tasci. Albiol has been consistent when he plays' date=' but doesnt get a look-in with Varane and Pepe ahead of him. Tasci is the captain of Stuttgart, and has been linked with nearly every big club (Man Utd, Arsenal, Juve, Milan, Tottenham.)[/quote']

I'd get Tasci if it were me. I can't see Albiol getting any game time regularly at Real Madrid but I reckon they'll want to hang onto him as he's pretty decent cover for Pepe, Varane and Ramos. Plus Carvalho's gone so they've lost another covering CB.

Aymeric LAPORTE or JEDVAJ, Tin?

Should i get both players?

Should i keep Garay or sell him with cash? Garay is not playing in my first XI

D.Silva for Falcao?

Vidal for Pedro?

I have falcao and pedro.

Looking towards the potential of ratings for these players.

Aymeric LAPORTE or JEDVAJ' date=' Tin?

Should i keep Garay or sell him with cash? Garay is not playing in my first XI[/quote']

I have only seen Jedvaj play out of the 2 and i would buy him a top young talent.

If you need the cash do it.

Need advice on this one....

I've an offer for Hernanes (Lazio) for Firmino + cash, if I can squeeze enough cash I can land Damiao, if not I won't be doing any deal..

Should I do it? I would only have Florenzi as my main attacking CM player, so I'm not so sure on this one, though I really like Damiao

Aymeric LAPORTE or JEDVAJ' date=' Tin?

Should i keep Garay or sell him with cash? Garay is not playing in my first XI

D.Silva for Falcao?

Vidal for Pedro?

I have falcao and pedro.

Looking towards the potential of ratings for these players.[/quote']

Get laporte and jedvaj both great prospects.

wait and see if garay leaves benfica, if he stays sell him.

D.silva and Vidal, for me, but depends on cover/depht

Need advice on this one....

I've an offer for Hernanes (Lazio) for Firmino + cash' date=' if I can squeeze enough cash I can land Damiao, if not I won't be doing any deal..

Should I do it? I would only have Florenzi as my main attacking CM player, so I'm not so sure on this one, though I really like Damiao[/quote']

i would keep hernanes or try to get a better deal

Ok lads another one...

which side should I go for..

Haidara+Guidetti+Florenzi=Draxler

I really rate Draxler and He is soon going to be a 90.

Draxler is special talent so if you can afford to lose those 3,i'll do it

Draxler is special talent so if you can afford to lose those 3' date='i'll do it[/quote']

I'll change it to Van der Hoorn+Florenzi.

Hoorn would be my CB backup If I buy him I am well equipped in Florenzi Draxler Department though?

what should I do as hoorn moved to ajax and could be 87 in the end of the season