Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have been offered to swap my El Shaarawy for Draxler' date=' should i keep Shaarawy? i don't see to much of Draxler.[/i']

smileys-letter-740253.gif

Dont rate Shaarawy that much, will go with Draxler.

Close one' date=' personally prefer El Shaarawy.

David Luiz and Ramires for Javi Martinez?[/quote']

Go ahead only if Luiz isnt important to you.

Kondogbia or Pedro Obiang?

Geoffrey Kondogbia is better IMO.

I have been offered to swap my El Shaarawy for Draxler' date=' should i keep Shaarawy? i don't see to much of Draxler.[/i']

I think Draxler is better, but you wouldn't be losing out in keeping El Shaarawy

Martinez for me if depth isnt an issue

I would keep him,although I rate draxler high but I think El shaarway will peak higher then draxler,el shaarway will also be more important to Italy then draxler to Germany in the future

Get Draxler

Keep your duo.

Kondogbia or Pedro Obiang?

Kondogbia

Toby Alderweireld or Sokratis Papastatopulos ??

Alderweireld

The other choice is getting Hummels for Luiz + Oscar/Schurrle.

Nope, that's too much for Hummels.

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hi Guys, I need your help:

yesterday I made an offer for Falcao (the other manager wants to sell him).

He initially said he preferred a LB to swap with him so I offered my P. Evra + 13 M (in the same role I also have A. Cole and Marcelo so I'm pretty covered.)

This morning he made me another offer in order to swap My C. Tevez + 10 M for Falcao.

Tevez is my best striker (the other are Balotelli, J. Martinez, Giovinco, and Reus who I mostly use as a winger).

What should I do?

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hi Guys' date=' I need your help:

He initially said he preferred a LB to swap with him so I offered my P. Evra + 13 M (in the same role I also have A. Cole and Marcelo so I'm pretty covered.)

This morning he made me another offer in order to swap My C. Tevez + 10 M for Falcao.

Tevez is my best striker (the other are Balotelli, J. Martinez, Giovinco, and Reus who I mostly use as a winger).

What should I do?[/quote']

To be honest mate I would be digging my heels in. You do not need three LB's so it is in your best interests to offload one of them.

Go back with the Evra + 13 million deal, offer him a fringe player for CV so he feels like he is getting a good deal and you recoup most of your 13 million back.

Hi Guys' date=' I need your help:

What should I do?[/quote']

Just give him Tevez then if your getting Falcao.Your swapping one striker for another who is rated higher and younger.smileys-money-374426.gif

Just give him Tevez then if your getting Falcao.Your swapping one striker for another who is rated higher and younger.smileys-money-374426.gif

Yes that makes sense and keep three LB's rated 93 because they won't develop concerns will they! :rolleyes:

What absolute nonsense. Tevez will easily keep his 93 and alongside Falcao in riky87's team will form a formidable partnership.

Nobody needs three left backs rated 93' date=' one is enough with a youngster for cover, so to tell him to "give him Tevez" who next season will be playing for a better club in a better league than Falcao (just check the co efficients rankings) is totally misinforming riky87 when he is totally overstocked in the LB position.[/font']

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

To be honest mate I would be digging my heels in. You do not need three LB's so it is in your best interests to offload one of them.

Go back with the Evra + 13 million deal' date=' offer him a fringe player for CV so he feels like he is getting a good deal and you recoup most of your 13 million back.[/font']

Yes that makes sense and keep three LB's rated 93 because they won't develop concerns will they! :rolleyes:

What absolute nonsense. Tevez will easily keep his 93 and alongside Falcao in riky87's team will form a formidable partnership.

Nobody needs three left backs rated 93' date=' one is enough with a youngster for cover, so to tell him to "give him Tevez" who next season will be playing for a better club in a better league than Falcao (just check the co efficients rankings) is totally misinforming riky87 when he is totally overstocked in the LB position.[/font']

Thank you guys, to all of you.

I agree more with JKerrs and I think I will try to propose Evra again maybw with some other player.

About that, who should I propose between W. Bony, J. Amat, C. Jenkinson, R. Sterling?