lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Answers in bold.

I would keep the striker considering none will start for you. Cavani may get to 95 in some stages in his career.

I Would Keep Cavani
I would keep Cavani' date=' if you have cover.[/i']

Wow I am surprised at the opinion. Is pogba not a future starlet of 93 or higher potential? IS vidal not set to grow and grow as well?

If Cavani moves to PSG is that good for his career?

Wow I am surprised at the opinion. Is pogba not a future starlet of 93 or higher potential? IS vidal not set to grow and grow as well?

If Cavani moves to PSG is that good for his career?

Since Vidal wont start for you it's likely that 10 years later when Pogba gets to 93 he wouldnt get near your first team as well. In all probability Vidal will 'grow' to 93 in the next review but cant see him rising further.

Cavani can hit 95 in PSG if they do well in CL.

Given that you already have a great team I think its best to keep Cavani.

Chiellini for Lamela+20mil?

Cash is worth a lot and i would be getting the Lamela and cash partnership.

+random question (plz help):

-if i have a 92 keeper and a 90 rated keeper, what rating keeper do i have to get to allow the 90 rated keeper to go out on loan? Thanks :o:)

-if i have a 92 keeper and a 90 rated keeper' date=' what rating keeper do i have to get to allow the 90 rated keeper to go out on loan? Thanks :o:)[/quote']

I'm a big fan of Lamela but a 94 rated centre back, there aren't many of those around? I don't think it's enough to part ways with Chiellini.

Also the goalkeeping issue, you would be able to loan him if he was 88 or lower but not 90. You would probably have to get another 90 or possibly higher goalkeeper to loan out the 90 rated keeper.

-if i have a 92 keeper and a 90 rated keeper' date=' what rating keeper do i have to get to allow the 90 rated keeper to go out on loan? Thanks :o:)[/quote']

my tips, do not have 90+ and 88+ rated goalkeeper in your team. both will have some concerns if they aren't played. that's why in my teams I only have 90+ + 75+ rated goalkeeper.

I have Diamanti, Vela, Emanuelson, Osman, Giaccherini and Dempsey who can play as winger. I got an offer for Giaccherini (750k + Victor Montano).

Should I sell him? I think he'll get another +1 as part of Italy national team, though.

my tips' date=' do not have 90+ and 88+ rated goalkeeper in your team. both will have some concerns if they aren't played. that's why in my teams I only have 90+ + 75+ rated goalkeeper.

I have Diamanti, Vela, Emanuelson, Osman, Giaccherini and Dempsey who can play as winger. I got an offer for Giaccherini (750k + Victor Montano).

Should I sell him? I think he'll get another +1 as part of Italy national team, though.[/quote']

Dont sell him. Sell emanuelson if cash helps you, his career is on the downhill pretty quick atm. You have plenty of wing for.him to be surplus.

couple of deals pending.

aguero or falcao?

kroos or pirlo?

pls advise.:D

Aguero and kroos for me.

David Luiz + 20 M or David Silva ?

Would both of these players start for you? Also can you get a young talented player in Silva's position in the ratings bracket around 90-92 with the 20 million? If yes get/keep Luiz if not then Silva.

Should I offer Dani Parejo and Ander Herrera for Christian Eriksen or is that too much?

I would do the deal. Eriksen is likely to move to one of the elitist teams in a better league sooner rather than later making him a much more valuable commodity in terms of both ratings and sell on value.

If you have someone like a Bonucci or Subotic available to you with the cash then I would do the deal. It depends on who you can get to replace Chiellini and what depth you have defensively.

Also regarding your GK dilemna you really do not need two GK rated 90+.

couple of deals pending.

aguero or falcao?

kroos or pirlo?

I would get both player on the left side.

couple of deals pending.

aguero or falcao?

kroos or pirlo?

Sergio Aguero And Toni Kroos' date=' No Doubt

Should I offer Dani Parejo and Ander Herrera for Christian Eriksen or is that too much?

One Word For You: Eriksen...

David Luiz + 20 M or David Silva ?

If You Can Get Some Youngster in Silva Position With That 20m Then Do It, Else David Silva Is The Better Option