lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Yohan Cabaye or Moussa Sissoko?

Cabaye- he could leave Newcastle for a higher level and is just a better all round player.

Cheers for the help' date=' repped where I could.

Just one more; Okore or Caulker?[/quote']

I prefer Okore, he will play regularly for Villa and if he does well he will rise. While Caulker I'm not convinced he will play (dawson and vertonghen) and he was poor in the u21 tournament.

Saponara or Onazi?

Saponara

Hernández Xavi and Marouane Fellaini for Sergio Ramos?

Xavi will slot into the first team' date=' Fellaini would be a back up. Ramos is currently my star CB but I can get Kompany from external .[/quote']

Get the duo and buy Kompany

Antonio Cassano or Papiss Cisse ?

Who would you rather have?

Cassano is a more versatile player but I would probably go for Cisse because of his age and he scores fairly regularly.

I have two offer for Mkyhitarian:

1)James Rodriguez + Diego Reyes

2)Fellaini

Which one is better?

Fellaini

A quick one :

Destro or Lacazette ?

And if it's possible tell me why :P

Lacazette but not by much. Playing in the Champions League imo makes a difference.

I have two offer for Mkyhitarian:

1)James Rodriguez + Diego Reyes

2)Fellaini

Which one is better?

Id personally take the Rodriguez + Reyes deal

A quick one :

Destro or Lacazette ?

And if it's possible tell me why :P

Lacazette for me' date=' I think he's alot more than just a head on a stick...lol

Adam maher or thiago(barcelona)?

Ah..an easy one..Thiago by FAR

Yohan Cabaye or Moussa Sissoko?

Close..but id take Cabaye. But both are quality :D

Cheers for the help' date=' repped where I could.

Just one more; Okore or Caulker?[/quote']

Caulker for me, think he's progressed so much past 2 seasons, an barrin injury..should continue. Also a beast!

Antonio Cassano or Papiss Cisse ?

Who would you rather have?

Cisse all day long...I think Cassano is past it imo

Right Lads, I do have a very built squad with my Sheffield Wednesday, and have many world class stars such as Alonso, RVP, Falcao, Suarez, Lewandowski, Gotze, Mata, Reus, Alba, Lahm, Thiago Silva, Kroos, Pirlo etc

And there are a few players who have caught my eye

Neymar ( Marco Reus + 10 million )

Gareth Bale ( Thinkiny of doing a Marco Reus + 10 million

Hazard ( 10 million + Reus )

Do you think I should press ahead with a move for either player, or should I just keep Reus ?

Neymar and Bale are massively hyped up, and I thought that could play to a big advantage on SM in terms of rankings compared to the slightly under hyped Marco Reus who doesn't get the same hype as Gotze does..

Guest drseanfitz

Bit of advice pls lads and ladies

Toby ALDERWEIRELD for Phil JAGIELKA and Nampalys MENDY

I have Alderweireld...

Right Lads' date=' I do have a very built squad with my Sheffield Wednesday, and have many world class stars such as Alonso, RVP, Falcao, Suarez, Lewandowski, Gotze, Mata, Reus, Alba, Lahm, Thiago Silva, Kroos, Pirlo etc

And there are a few players who have caught my eye

Neymar ( Marco Reus + 10 million )

Gareth Bale ( Thinkiny of doing a Marco Reus + 10 million

Hazard ( 10 million + Reus )

Do you think I should press ahead with a move for either player, or should I just keep Reus ?

Neymar and Bale are massively hyped up, and I thought that could play to a big advantage on SM in terms of rankings compared to the slightly under hyped Marco Reus who doesn't get the same hype as Gotze does..[/quote']

Me personally would do a deal for any of the 3. I would rather Bale or Hazard.

Though to be honest, ive had better offers for those 3...an turned them down!

Im not sayin Reus isnt good..its just the other 3 i believe have the potential to be 95+ in the future :)

What rating can Gylfi Siggurdson get to?

and also Callum Mcmanamin

I think that eventually he'll reach 90 MAX. That's pushing it as well' date=' ok player who hasn't done as well as he performing at Swansea.

As for Callum, very talented player but he's playing for Wigan - who are now in the championship so don't expect him to rise high. Currently he's sitting on 85 which is a fair rating for him. Wont rise any time soon. Look for better prospects imo.

M'Vila or Willian?

It's a tough call really considering they've moved to lesser leagues. In terms of talent, I think Willian as he was very good at Shakter. If you can, look else where.

Cazorla and Destro for Thiago Alcantara? or is it just a bad idea to even contemplate Thiago at the moment with speculation with Bayern? Other players he has that interest me are Paulinho, Pjanic, Jackson Martinez and possibly Florenzi.

Cazorla and Destro for Thiago Alcantara? or is it just a bad idea to even contemplate Thiago at the moment with speculation with Bayern? Other players he has that interest me are Paulinho' date=' Pjanic, Jackson Martinez and possibly Florenzi.[/quote']

Cazorla and Florenzi would be better!